Happy fathers day

KennyN

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
BMW 440i, Cayenne, ZX12r / ZRX11 / ZRX Monoshock
As i left the house this morning at 05:30 to go to work i never had a chance to speak to the kids i am expecting a surprise when i get home from work at 15:00.

I will need to act surprised as they booked a table at my favourite restaurant but mistakenly :rolleyes: put the house e-mail down for the confirmation contact details , which i found earlier today whilst doing my daily clear-out of junk mails.

K

Donald McPherson

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c180 komp elegance se a 2005
As i left the house this morning at 05:30 to go to work i never had a chance to speak to the kids i am expecting a surprise when i get home from work at 15:00.

I will need to act surprised as they booked a table at my favourite restaurant but mistakenly :rolleyes: put the house e-mail down for the confirmation contact details , which i found earlier today whilst doing my daily clear-out of junk mails.

K
Prepaid with your credit card.

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
I got up early to take Mrs AMGeed into work for an overtime shift.
Came home and washed the car, then prepared this evenings dinner for 5.
Grabbed a sandwich for lunch, then went to pick up the missus.
Watched a bit of cricket, then the MotoGP and then went out and cut the front and back lawn.

Back indoors to find her ladyship reading a book instead of putting the dinner on. No problem, muggings will do it.

Just finished dinner and I am bu**ered if I'm washing up as well.

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
After a very large hint a few weeks ago popped over to Tacla Taid (Anglesey transport museum)
Got to drive
Got to pay
Got to put up with the kids incessant noise in the car for approx 4 hours
Got to make dinner when we got back
Nice to be looked after though

Last edited:

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom