Has anyone else experienced this?

markg14

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C-Class Sport C220 CDI 2007
During the cold weather, I had a warning "Nearside dipped beam not working" message come up on the console of my W204 C-Class. A short time later I had another message "Offside dipped beam not working". Took the car to nearest MB dealer (thinking there must be a fault for both bulbs to blow together), and the dealer says there was no fault, but both bulbs had blown, and it was just a coiincidence!!! He said it may have been a "surge" that caused the second bulb to blow:rolleyes: Never ever had this happen in 35 years of motoring.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
As the bulbs came off the same production line, they could have both had a manufacturing defect, forget it all and see, if it happens again then we can carry on and discuss it

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom