Has anyone got/used a mobile scissor lift?

star

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Smart + others :)
Mine's not mobile as it's bolted down to the floor. It's also extremely heavy.

THIS ONE however, whilst only being a mid rise, may suit your needs
I have similar at home, it’s very sturdy but it’s very heavy and difficult to move unless on the smoothest of surfaces.

ajlsl600

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
clk3202001,sl6002003 with everything regrettably sold ,A class 170cdi auto. NG/TF1800 ML250
I have similar at home, it’s very sturdy but it’s very heavy and difficult to move unless on the smoothest of surfaces.

very similar to mine and pretty heavy, i made a dolly for front and rear, from old 50cc quad pts so i could move it around which i can .but i would not want to be moving it around too often .

OP
B

Brian23

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
EClass
I am just looking for something that I can use occasionally and not have to leave in place.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom