Have you had a problem that has been fixed by a forum post?

NBurns

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Your Mercedes
A180 CDI AVANTGARDE SE CVT,169.007, 2009
Oh yes. Major time. What started with a turbo failure led on to an alternator failure then a starter motor failure then a power steering pump failure then a dead battery and then complete strip down of my C220 CDI Classic SE’s piping through the inlet manifold, back through to the turbo. That cost me probably more than the car was worth to fix. However, as I did it all myself I saved a massive labour bill and learned a heck of a lot about my Mercedes-Benz in the process.
Has certainly taught me that sometimes even the biggest challenges are worth doing for what you learn from doing them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim2

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1st Merc 2010 E Class W212 2.1 CDI. 2nd Merc 2014 E Class W212 220 CDI
Meaning?

Means that no matter how much you study and discuss the problem, its only when you actually do the job, you discover what it really involves. Say you have to change the oil in the transmission, so after getting all the necessary information, you do the job. And you would find that the information was invaluable, you discovered that there were things you met while doing the job that were not mentioned. And if doing the same job a second time, you would do it maybe slightly different.

NBurns

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Your Mercedes
A180 CDI AVANTGARDE SE CVT,169.007, 2009
Means that no matter how much you study and discuss the problem, its only when you actually do the job, you discover what it really involves. Say you have to change the oil in the transmission, so after getting all the necessary information, you do the job. And you would find that the information was invaluable, you discovered that there were things you met while doing the job that were not mentioned. And if doing the same job a second time, you would do it maybe slightly different.

Oh absolutely!!! I am so glad in a way, that my old Mercedes-Benz broke on me. Although sadly I had to scrap it in the end. That was extremely frustrating considering all the work I had put in however with a cracked windscreen and no insurance as it was SORN plus a smashed passenger side window while off road it then wasn’t worth continuing. Sadly!!

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom