Hello Again

selectcase

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C270 CDI
HI

Thought I would re-introduce myself after a few years, I had to sell my 1996 c180 5 years ago and have always hankered for a c270 - well an older 02 plate c270 avantgarde popped up in very good condition with 99k on the clock yesterday and my heart got the better of me so I test drove it and bought it there and then, I knocked the dealer down quite a bit(£500) because of the front tyres condition(edge wear) and that fact that the display says faults for brake pad wear and a bulb out. Drove it 60 miles home and to work this morning and I absolutely love it.

I cant find the locking wheel nut so have ordered another(probably why the tyres are worn) it has mb servicing records to 70k so I think I will replace all pads & disks which are showing wear and give it a really good service over the next month - happy days :)

mikestrivens

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1995 W124 320TE, 1998 R129 SL500, 2016 Triumph Tiger 800 XCx
hello and welcome back

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom