Hello from Eonon Car Audio :)

EononCarDVD

Reaction score
Website
www.eonon.com
Your Mercedes
benz A/2012/W245
Hi guys, nice to see you, I'm Carlos from Eonon, we’re a NEW sponsor here! Really nice to meet you! Our main products are Car DVD, GPS and Car monitors, etc. I've seen some of you are talking about Eonon here and happy with it, thanks a lot for your support! :p

Good news to tell you that, in order to give you members special benefits, we will arrange group buy with good discount in the near future! Please keep an eye on us, thanks! If you have any questions regarding Eonon, feel free to ask or PM me. I'm glad to help! ;)

We have specific Eonon GM5159/D5159 Benz E/G/CLS-Class Car DVD GPS and GM5160/D5160 Benz A/B-Class Car DVD GPS, perfect for your ride! :)
Welcome to check!

OP
E

EononCarDVD

Reaction score
Website
www.eonon.com
Your Mercedes
benz A/2012/W245
Here is an installation pic of D5169 Benz GPS from our Eonon Official Facebook fan, looks awesome right? :D
76065_596098613796657_1055955615_n.jpg

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Hello and welcome :D:D

OP
E

EononCarDVD

Reaction score
Website
www.eonon.com
Your Mercedes
benz A/2012/W245
Hi guys, thanks a lot for your kindness, if you have any questions about us, just feel free to ask me, thanks! ;)

S

shaggy

Hi
Have you got a head unit that fully integrates into the Mercedes that is plug and play? I ask because the 1 I had in another Mercedes would not come up on the speedo screen
Also has Eonon managed to get a radio tuner that works properly in the UK as 2 of my previous Eonon head units needed boosters fitted
Cheers

Sent from my M9pro using Tapatalk

beccy

MBO Membership Secretary
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL
Hello and welcome to the MBO forum! :D

M-B Dave

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C216 CL500 2009 38k • W168 2001 104k
Hello and welcome!
Could you please post a picture of playlist off an SD card or a USB stick on the screen? The reason I am asking is that Eonon still uses the dreadful WinCE operating system, which [by default] is incapable of displaying long filenames and, subsequently makes a terrible mess out of anything not adhering to 8.3 DOS format. And, yes, I know that playlist from iPhone, etc, when displayed via bluetooth and/or dedicated lead, will look fine.

OP
E

EononCarDVD

Reaction score
Website
www.eonon.com
Your Mercedes
benz A/2012/W245
Hi
Have you got a head unit that fully integrates into the Mercedes that is plug and play? I ask because the 1 I had in another Mercedes would not come up on the speedo screen
Also has Eonon managed to get a radio tuner that works properly in the UK as 2 of my previous Eonon head units needed boosters fitted
Cheers

Sent from my M9pro using Tapatalk

Hi shaggy, could you pls tell me what is the specific car model and year for the unit you are interested in now? And does this car has the similar speedo screen? I'll help you check further, thanks!

Hello and welcome to the MBO forum! :D

Thanks a lot buddy! :p

Hello and welcome!
Could you please post a picture of playlist off an SD card or a USB stick on the screen? The reason I am asking is that Eonon still uses the dreadful WinCE operating system, which [by default] is incapable of displaying long filenames and, subsequently makes a terrible mess out of anything not adhering to 8.3 DOS format. And, yes, I know that playlist from iPhone, etc, when displayed via bluetooth and/or dedicated lead, will look fine.

Hi Dave, you can see the USB/SD interface from our video here, around 2:33'-2:40',:
[YOUTUBE]6fPFyJn6b5s[/YOUTUBE]

Hope it helps!
Yes we use Win CE system, since it's the most steady and reliable one currently,;) hope you can understand, thanks!

M-B Dave

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Hi Dave, you can see the USB/SD interface from our video here ...

Thanks, that's great.

Do you know if file name extension support has been implemented across your entire range? I'm looking for a replacement for a double-DIN unit in my W168, which is also WinCE-based and doesn't display long filenames - my only grievance really, as it is otherwise perfect ... :rolleyes:

OP
E

EononCarDVD

Reaction score
Website
www.eonon.com
Your Mercedes
benz A/2012/W245
Thanks, that's great.

Do you know if file name extension support has been implemented across your entire range? I'm looking for a replacement for a double-DIN unit in my W168, which is also WinCE-based and doesn't display long filenames - my only grievance really, as it is otherwise perfect ... :rolleyes:

Hi Dave, yes the file name extension will show in our Benz unit, since it's designed in this way. But I've reflected your suggestion to our R&D, hope they will consider about it in the future. Thanks! ;)

But I think it's not a big deal, since our unit has so many cool features like unique screen mirroring features, DLNA, dual can bus system, NFC bluetooth connection etc. Quite worthy! Would you like to get one now or join in our group buy in the future? :p

M-B Dave

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Hi Dave, yes the file name extension will show in our Benz unit, since it's designed in this way. But I've reflected your suggestion to our R&D, hope they will consider about it in the future. Thanks! ;)

But I think it's not a big deal, since our unit has so many cool features like unique screen mirroring features, DLNA, dual can bus system, NFC bluetooth connection etc. Quite worthy! Would you like to get one now or join in our group buy in the future? :p

Thanks, I'd certainly consider buying one, particularly if you come up with W168-specific one (it is significantly different from W169/W245 shape-wise) - for my current double-DIN unit I had to modify a C-class surround to fit it, and am not fancy doing it again :rolleyes:

IMG_0678-2_zpsf790c448.jpg

IMG_0680-2_zps04b744eb.jpg

bigasotonuk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C43/55 AMG 1999 / C230K 1997
Hi,
Welcome to the forum Eonon.
I am considering buying one of your half din sized stand alone DVD players (for my other German made car) I was wondering what route I need to take do I buy direct from yourself, or is there a web site?
Also what options do have for stand alone DVD players? single and half Din size?

OP
E

EononCarDVD

Reaction score
Website
www.eonon.com
Your Mercedes
benz A/2012/W245
Thanks, I'd certainly consider buying one, particularly if you come up with W168-specific one (it is significantly different from W169/W245 shape-wise) - for my current double-DIN unit I had to modify a C-class surround to fit it, and am not fancy doing it again :rolleyes:

IMG_0678-2_zpsf790c448.jpg

IMG_0680-2_zps04b744eb.jpg

Hi Dave, I'm checking with our tech now about the specific unit for W168, any news I'll update you soon, thanks! ;)

OP
E

EononCarDVD

Reaction score
Website
www.eonon.com
Your Mercedes
benz A/2012/W245
Hi,
Welcome to the forum Eonon.
I am considering buying one of your half din sized stand alone DVD players (for my other German made car) I was wondering what route I need to take do I buy direct from yourself, or is there a web site?
Also what options do have for stand alone DVD players? single and half Din size?

Hi bigasotonuk, thanks for your interest! Our half din D0009 Car DVD player is here:
http://www.eonon.com/Car-DVD-Players/Half-Din-Car-DVD/D0009.html

You can order it directly from the link I've told you by paypal, it's our official webiste. Buying from there you can get unique as long as 2 year warranty. :cool:
We don't have stand alone DVD player, but you can get a stand alone monitor from here to connect to the D0009 unit: http://www.eonon.com/Car-Monitors/Stand-Alone.html

Would you like to get them? If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask me! ;)

Steve@Avantgarde

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.avantgarde-automotive.co.uk
Your Mercedes
E300 Coupe AMG Line PP/NE, SLR McLaren Roadster, SL55 & C32AMG
Welcome to the forums!!

What do you have for C Class W203 facelift? I am looking at getting something that has GPS and bluetooth phone capability. Do your systems also work via the steering wheel functions?

Dosco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211
A tew questions...

Where is the 'slot' for the (mini?) SD card?
Sat Nav graphics - is there a better representation to view as the limited number of screen shots do not seem to portray a decent system?
Does the unit replicate the sat nav display in the instrument panel (center of speedo) as per the OE units?
Does the sat nav show traffic hold ups (Traffic Management system I think?)
Map updates - what is the annual cost please.

Dosco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211
Where are they?

any one know :???:

Top Bottom