Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.eurocarparts.com
Your Mercedes
BMW 2006 330d
Hi Malcom,

Im sorry that it wasn't an ideal experiance!

The good news will be in the next 2-3 weeks we will have Click&Collect online so you can order online, with your MBO discount, and collect in your local store :D

malcolm E53 AMG

Reaction score
I'm looking for an online service that works, C&C won't solve that problem for me. The whole idea of an online service is to improve the supply chain, ie. i don't have to chase around the country picking items up, and ECP don't have to handle the item more than once.

Some guy on the internet

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A few.
Hi Malcom,

Im sorry that it wasn't an ideal experiance!

The good news will be in the next 2-3 weeks we will have Click&Collect online so you can order online, with your MBO discount, and collect in your local store :D

You can't please all the people all the time but for me that will be a great improvement. I can get what I need the same day at the reduced price.

Miffy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 CAB Elegance C208
click & collect works for me, I have a ecp outlet just 10mins walk from home. The staff there are always very friendly and efficient, so to stay dealing with them, and get an online discount of 25% is a very good thing :)

Alex Crow

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W169, W124, w202, W203, KTM 250 EXC, VW T25 camper and a Polo in a pear tree
all i am hearing here is ECP hyperbole, guess that is why they/he/she is here?

still using them daily though, guess that says a lot.

toby1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1998 CL420 C140; 1997 SL500 R129
Finally the courier has returned the part. First and last time I use Hermes.

ECP have acknowledged receipt and it is now being processed. Hopefully won't be too much longer for a refund.

HERBIEMERCMAN

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
97. E300.TD. 7 SEAT.ELEGANCE. EST.TOYOTA SUPRA MK4. RS. VAUX. CORSA.GLS AUTO. SPORT.
been using the local euro car parts for some years here in bamber bridge, preston, lancs. purchased many parts for different cars, i just learned from this club site that i can now get a 25% discount on future purchases, wish this could be backdated.

with reference to the members who have had a bad experience, i agree with "the man on the internet's" comments, you have to use the "pareto" 80 / 20 rule, which in my experience, all suppliers fit into, some people are full of praise as their experience drops into the 80% and the ones in the 20% , like me at times are well ****ed off, it's just life, only the nuclear industries hit "Z-D", ( zero defects), for obvious reasons, ZD is non-commercial and car parts suppliers are not. herbiemercman.

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
With a generally disinterested workforce it is amazing they get as much right as they do, please applaud loudly when you get good service as the person giving it won't be able to celebrate on his Yacht unless he can fit it in his bath that is.

OP
EuroCarParts

EuroCarParts

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.eurocarparts.com
Your Mercedes
BMW 2006 330d
Finally the courier has returned the part. First and last time I use Hermes.

ECP have acknowledged receipt and it is now being processed. Hopefully won't be too much longer for a refund.

I thought our couriers took the mick sometimes :confused:

Glad it finally made it back to Wembley, and once again, apologies for the aggravation!

roofless

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w124 e220 estate
Hi guys!

We have recently joined as a site sponsor, and wanted to pop in and say a big hello!

Most of you will know of us, and probaly used is - We stock over 114,000 parts and now have a network of 87 branches nationwide and growing (to give you an idea we opened 12 branches last year, and 7 this year so far)

Our website uses our own customer made parts catalogue, allowing you to simply enter your reg to find the parts for your car!

And we will soon be launching a Click & Collect service!

So all in all - good news to be on board, and as a start off all MBO members receive a 25% discount off all parts.

Feel free to pop by our forum in the traders section to find the discount, deals, clearance parts and support !

:p
I think you need to change (25% discount off all parts.) to 25% off some parts as i used the code only to find a list as long as my arm of parts not inc in the offer ?

OP
EuroCarParts

EuroCarParts

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.eurocarparts.com
Your Mercedes
BMW 2006 330d
Hi Roofless

The code should work on ALL parts in the 'Car Parts' section -

The items excluded are all upgrade/performance parts which we are not allowed to discount.

roofless

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w124 e220 estate
Hi Roofless

The code should work on ALL parts in the 'Car Parts' section -

The items excluded are all upgrade/performance parts which we are not allowed to discount.
Thanks for the info. but after i entered the car reg I clicked car parts then engine parts which lists OE Garrett turbo's
only to find the code isn't applicable to this item ?

A bit of a chancer trying to get £250 off but i thought it worth a try.

OP
EuroCarParts

EuroCarParts

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.eurocarparts.com
Your Mercedes
BMW 2006 330d
Click and Collect is currently being tested on our LIVE site! *horrah* only you guys can't access the specific server

If all the testing goes well it'll be launched on Thursday!

Roofless - can you email me the part and ill see if there is anything else we can do on that turbo! :)

Some guy on the internet

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A few.
I just called my local branch & they told me they will offer the same 30% discount on braking parts bought over the phone & collected at the counter as offered online using the advertised code 30NOW found on your home page.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom