Hello to all out there

M

milan24

Morning all dads (and moms out there)

Well it’s happened? After 364 days of serving my wife and kids I get ONE whole day to be treated like I am not a walking cash-card / slave / taxi driver etc. So to celebrate my 1 day of freedom I decided to take a drive yesterday to check out a very, very lovely CLS 500 (in black, privacy etc) and I was smitten.

So foolishly, stupidly smitten, that I put down a very small deposit and am due to collect the car next week. I am now in the process of furnishing myself with as much info as possible about the car.

I know I shouldn’t have but the car flirted with me and I bit. So now that I am in the process of joining the MB crew (as the kids say) I would be very keen to get just one piece of info so please check questions area. Happy dad’s day to all, Hopefully all will be ok then I can tell the wife what we've bought lol! Here's to another 22 years of marriage, HOPEFULLY.

Damien

SL63 Mark

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R231 SL63 AMG
Look mate do what I do, keep it in the garage and she may never notice :D

OP
M

milan24

Ha-ha, not this girl Mark. She misses nowt! I’m just hoping that the (potential) new car is as reliable as the short-haired Sergeant-Major, or wife as she’s happy to be known as.

She should be ok with it once (providing) I get it and she sees it?:D

OP
M

milan24

cheers for the welcome Benzwork and B10.

OP
M

milan24

Ditto

Hi Equi,

I'm really looking forward to getting it TBH. After a lifetime of bringing up and forking out on ankle biters, family cars and finishing off the mortgage I can (for once) spend some cash on the finer things in life, hence the CLS. Looking forward to fuelling it up and letting rip, legally of course?

Damien

OP
M

milan24

TY Cole, nice to be onboard:D

Rotorhead500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Used to have a C63...
I find pretending not knowing what the badge on the back implies often helps...

I was certain my CLS was a 2.0 4 cylinder diesel..... :lol:

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom