Help! 210 SRS Emulator

youngblood

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E430/98/V8
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a 98 E430 and my SRS light is on. I have some seats from a 01 E430. I was told from the dealership that it is my front passenger seat SRS sensor. I bought an emulator but the light is still on after I installed emulator. I attached it to the red,white, and black cables underneath the seat on top of the motor for the seats. I do not know if this is the correct location though. I have a yellow connector on the front bottom of the seats but the colors of the wires do not match up to the emulator. I was told the wires should match up for installation. The yellow connector has 4 pins and the colors are: brown, brown/white, grey/yellow, and black/yellow. I have attached a picture of the yellow connector underneath the seat. Please help. Thank you in advance for your support.

Attachments

• IMG_1680.JPG
    IMG_1680.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 14

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom