Help - advise pls

mrred

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C32 AMG Estate
Hi All,

Not been on here for a while, but need some advise pls..

I am looking to change my 2013 E350 for an ML250 as I want a 4x4...also my concern is my E350 will lose value quite quickly due to new shape E class?

What is all experience with ML250 if there are any owners out there? It aslo has Becker SATNAV and never had experience with that?

It does not have reverse camera, but would really like one fitted, any thoughts/experience please?

Many thankls
Richard

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
My advise is to wait for one that fits the bill rather than settling for one that you need to spend a lot of money on to get it to spec, there are so many ML for sale there must be one that is suitable

ajlsl600

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
clk3202001,sl6002003 with everything regrettably sold ,A class 170cdi auto. NG/TF1800 ML250
i looked at a good number but still ended up fitting the towbar myself as the car i bought was by far in the best condition compared to the rest. i will also look into rear camera. but thats not as important

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom