HELP! Injector Drift reached lower limit

AdamW211

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211 E220CDI 2007
Hi everyone, my first post here. I’ve got a 2007 E220CDI. I’m getting a fault and limp mode with a fault for injector drift reaching the lower limit. I’ve had the injector overhauled by a company in Birmingham and refitted along with a fuel filter replacement. I’m still getting the fault after 150-200miles after each reset. No light on ththe dash. Would the Y74 pressure regulator be a possibility? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
A

AdamW211

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211 E220CDI 2007
Any help at all? Thanks again guys.

Westheath

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Empty garage, awaiting new toy :)
Have a leak off test done to determine if an injector is dumping pressure under load.

The strange thing is it occurs after "x" amount of miles,
a session on Star is recommended once the leak off test is done.

Denno Cedi

Registered
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220 w211 2007
Hi Adam
Did you manage to sort out this issue. I own a similar vehicle and experiencing the exact same issue.

Hi everyone, my first post here. I’ve got a 2007 E220CDI. I’m getting a fault and limp mode with a fault for injector drift reaching the lower limit. I’ve had the injector overhauled by a company in Birmingham and refitted along with a fuel filter replacement. I’m still getting the fault after 150-200miles after each reset. No light on ththe dash. Would the Y74 pressure regulator be a possibility? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

OP
A

AdamW211

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211 E220CDI 2007
Hi Adam
Did you manage to sort out this issue. I own a similar vehicle and experiencing the exact same issue.

Hi fella.

I was getting to my wits end, I ended up swapping 2 injectors around (to confirm whether the injector was actually the fault) and programming them in their new positions, (the codes are stamped on the injectors). Since then (4000miles) the fault hasn’t re-occurred...go figure!

bodnariusorin

Registered
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w211 2007

I have exactly the same problem with my car today July 2021, how did you solve the problem?

94Florin

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLA 220 CDI 4 Matic
Hi Adam,
I have a GLA 220 CDI 2014 and I have the exact same problem. How did you solve it?

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom