Help please

Smithy 80

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A class A200 2013
Hello everyone I have a A class A200 2013 when I start and drive the car normal its fine if I stop at a Junction and pull off accelerating hard not to the point of a wheelspin but giving it some as to move fast the car goes into limp I have to turn off ignition and reset then it goes back to normal I have no light or indication on the dash come up atall but there is a code u041586 Reading implausible data was received from control unit ' traction system ' there is an incorrect signal when I disable the traction control the car drives perfect and can pull off as fast as I like naw I no by disabling the traction control turns off the yaw sensor but does anyone no were its it's located please thank you

Last edited:

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Hmmmm. Reading again the OP's description I'm tempted to look at wheel speed sensor/ABS issues. It really needs to go on STAR to have the codes read correctly. UO415..... looks at the ABS control module. I was distracted by the Op's forum introduction post looking for the YAW sensor, but that's not the issue.... @Smithy 80 where are you located? We can likely point you in the direction of a Mercedes Independent who can diagnose correctly and sort you out...

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Hmmmm. Reading again the OP's description I'm tempted to look at wheel speed sensor/ABS issues. It really needs to go on STAR to have the codes read correctly. UO415..... looks at the ABS control module. I was distracted by the Op's forum introduction post looking for the YAW sensor, but that's not the issue.... @Smithy 80 where are you located? We can likely point you in the direction of a Mercedes Independent who can diagnose correctly and sort you out...
Looking like ABS sensor I think....

OP
S

Smithy 80

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A class A200 2013
Thanks john I'm in Telford I really appreciate all the help I can get thanks again

OP
S

Smithy 80

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A class A200 2013
The delivered Drive torque has a malfunction the signal communication is faulty c0073-62 that's the reading off another snap-on diagnostic machine hope this helps a bit more thanks everyone

Impasto

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A45
The delivered Drive torque has a malfunction the signal communication is faulty c0073-62 that's the reading off another snap-on diagnostic machine hope this helps a bit more thanks everyone
Hi how was this solved?

I had same fault code but only triggered when i was cruising - only happened after long drive

Recently i did a tcu reset (key on key off step on pedal method) and it didnt appear after 3 days driving

Thanks 11B2138E-70BE-4685-9AF6-9DCB06307055.jpeg

Attachments

• BEFE4C5A-A786-4BBA-8334-4AC4E5A71FE3.jpeg
    BEFE4C5A-A786-4BBA-8334-4AC4E5A71FE3.jpeg
    53.1 KB · Views: 3
  • CD65D721-5E8A-4FAB-BA65-EE7A3B64D36D.jpeg
    CD65D721-5E8A-4FAB-BA65-EE7A3B64D36D.jpeg
    93.7 KB · Views: 3

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom