HELP - Workshop Manual - Workshop Manual for 1987 300SL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Woodman

Reaction score
I am a new member and have recently purchased a 1987 300SL. Does anyone know where I can obtain a workshop or service manual for this model. All the usual sources such as Haynes cannot help.    

Anonymous

Reaction score
HELP - Workshop Manual

Apart from the Club, I would post on one of the USA forums, they have a huge groundbase(Mercedesshop.com or Benzsport.com). Failing that I would try an advert in one of the Classic Car Magazines.I would also visit one of the larger car Autojumbles that abound throughout the Summer months. Secondhand bookshops are worth a try too.
Failing all else, look up Bookfinders on your favoured Search Engine -you may have to pay a price but tou will get one.
regards
Ernest

Malcolm Brown

Reaction score
Website
www.******************.co.uk
HELP - Workshop Manual

And please let me know the source if you find one.

I have seen US R107 manuals - often on CD-ROM - but not including Euro-anaomalies like the 103 engine. Some US W126 maunals cover the 103 engine, but by the time you add it all up, the price is scary.

Colin Tigwell

Reaction score
HELP - Workshop Manual

If your car is or was sold in the USA, I suggest you go to
Voss motors.

Do a search on VossMotors or books4cars.

Once you are in you can actually pull up just your specific model.  Whilst he does sell a lot of after market books.  He appears to have a lot of MB books.

I have found them to be prompt and most attentive.

You can order on line.

I hope that I have helped.

Regards

Col Downunder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom