Hi all, newbie here.

OP
P

paul.f

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLE450 AMG Line.
Feeling really miffed now. Just had a call from Inchcape saying my ETA is now 7th January due to production issues. Not sure what I will do yet but I feel a cancellation coming on. :mad::mad::mad:

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Feeling really miffed now. Just had a call from Inchcape saying my ETA is now 7th January due to production issues. Not sure what I will do yet but I feel a cancellation coming on. :mad::mad::mad:
I’d sleep on it and I’d still wait. You’ll have a 2020 car. You’ll forget the delays once you have it

OP
P

paul.f

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLE450 AMG Line.
I’d sleep on it and I’d still wait. You’ll have a 2020 car. You’ll forget the delays once you have it

Well, having slept on it I agree with your thoughts, however I would feel a whole lot better if there was some sort of assurance that this would be a concrete date.

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Well, having slept on it I agree with your thoughts, however I would feel a whole lot better if there was some sort of assurance that this would be a concrete date.

Wise decision, it will be well worth the wait :)

John Tinsley

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 240 AVANTGARDE cabriolet
Welcome, Paul. A brilliant forum. Everyone is most helpful with lots of good advice, although I'm sure you won't need much with your beautiful new motor. Enjoy!!!

OP
P

paul.f

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLE450 AMG Line.
Well after a 7 month wait my new steed has finally surfaced. Up to now it is faultless and worth the wait.

3CE2910E-28D1-42AF-92B4-795F22E48BBA.jpeg

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom