Hi Forum. I'm new to MB with an E350 Bluetec AMG Night Premium Plus

Bopo

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 CDi AMG Night Premium Plus (Sept 2015) with GAD Tuning re-map. Definitely not double badged.
Just saying hello and hoping for advice on my beautiful E350 Bluetec AMG Night Premium Plus.

September 2015 model with only 26k miles on the clock in amazing metallic pearl white.

I'm new to MB ownership but having done the rounds in the last week test driving 2016 BMW 330d Luxury, 2017 Jaguar XE 25d AWD, 2015 BMW 530d Luxury, 2016 MB C250d Prem+ and finally the E350d I have become totally hooked on MB interiors.

Outside, I'm not personally a fan of the standard E-Class styling but the AMG Night pack and wheels really makes it look special and my metallic pearl paint just screams quality.

Looking forwards to a long relationship with my new baby.

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
Hi Bopo and welcome to the forum. We need to see photos to believe you!

OP
Bopo

Bopo

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 CDi AMG Night Premium Plus (Sept 2015) with GAD Tuning re-map. Definitely not double badged.
Here's a pic taken at twilight last night after cleaning. I spent 5 hours today polishing (including the glass roof) and adding a paint protector layer. Then I did the inside windows and cleaned all the touch points. I'll detail the interior properly this week.

Didn't take any more pics after all that work because I'm an idiot. :-D

I can post more tomorrow if anybody wants to see her.

[EDIT] Forgot to say... thank you for the welcome to the forum!

Attachments

• IMG_20190223_165253605.jpg
    IMG_20190223_165253605.jpg
    483.9 KB · Views: 64

sonic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350CDI, SLC250d, FJR 1300
Welcome I have a 2011 version of the 350 also in white, but not as clean as yours.
Had mine 7 years with no intention of changing, its been very reliable.

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
Here's a pic taken at twilight last night after cleaning. I spent 5 hours today polishing (including the glass roof) and adding a paint protector layer. Then I did the inside windows and cleaned all the touch points. I'll detail the interior properly this week.

Didn't take any more pics after all that work because I'm an idiot. :-D

I can post more tomorrow if anybody wants to see her.

[EDIT] Forgot to say... thank you for the welcome to the forum!
Thanks for the photo - @Wighty will definitely want to see more.;)

I’ve just seen that you are local so if you don’t know them already look up MBS https://www.mbsofsouthampton.co.uk/ who are one of the very respected Indies on this forum and based in Southampton. @Cole@MBS will do a great job looking after your new pride and joy.

SmartAmg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 E class coupe 350 CDI
Welcome, Bopo, lovely motor and particularly nice in white with the Pan roof.
( A tad biased of course )
:D

carlls

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 cls350 gone 2009 320cdi sports estate
hi and welcome

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Hi Bopo, welcome to the forum :)

OP
Bopo

Bopo

Reaction score
Your Mercedes

I’ve just seen that you are local so if you don’t know them already look up MBS https://www.mbsofsouthampton.co.uk/ who are one of the very respected Indies on this forum and based in Southampton. @Cole@MBS will do a great job looking after your new pride and joy.

Thanks for the recommendation. My first question was going to be to find a local indie!

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009

Funny buddy , I'm not the only one who always likes a shiny car pic :D .
Welcome to the forum Bopo .

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Welcome, looks lovely.

Double badged :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

OP
Bopo

Bopo

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Indeed well spotted....hoping there’s not a spurious ‘other’ badge on the back :D

Have I committed some breach of MB rules by having a gun-sight on the bonnet? And how many should there be on the back?

SmartAmg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 E class coupe 350 CDI
Oh, very particular on here about double Merc badges on front. :D And woe betide if you've got wing badges, and side trim on (Jon) :). You haven't so your OK.

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Have I committed some breach of MB rules by having a gun-sight on the bonnet? And how many should there be on the back?
:p Gun sight is good with the normal ‘non sport’ grille - i.e. the one without the big 3 pointed star on it, OR keep that grille and have a flat bonnet badge (no gunsight), a gentleman never has both...
Oh, and the badge on the back I refer to is an ‘AMG’ one which some folks insist on putting on non AMG cars.....
This is all a bit of jest by the way, your car, your choice....:rolleyes:

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
John is the head of the 'AMG' task force, so just be aware of that ;):D

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
:p Gun sight is good with the normal ‘non sport’ grille - i.e. the one without the big 3 pointed star on it, OR keep that grille and have a flat bonnet badge (no gunsight), a gentleman never has both...
Oh, and the badge on the back I refer to is an ‘AMG’ one which some folks insist on putting on non AMG cars.....
This is all a bit of jest by the way, your car, your choice....:rolleyes:
But but...if you have the Bluetec AMG Night Premium Plus (pauses for breath)...does that count?

Top Bottom