Hi There Raul78 with Polish

Raul78

Reaction score
At the outset, sorry for my poor english :)
I am from the Polish city of Katowice,I am a hothead as the only legitimate brand is Mercedes-Benz,founded his own forum on the Polish side and looking for www.mercedesfan.eu enthusiasts from around the world.
Is in the process of planning a large event in Poland fans rally Brands Mercedes-Benz.
and I thought that my obligation is to inform all people who love this brand.
Excuse me if I wrote this post not in this section, in which he should, but as I wrote at the beginning of my English is rather weak
a link to photos of my car on my forum http://ndesert.com/mercfan/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=233 Unfortunately Green w123 and w201 white is sometimes not so often that a man must do something against his will
Yours sincerely Raul 78 from Silesia

Last edited:

Miffy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 CAB Elegance C208
Thanks for the invite :) but a bit too far for me :(

btw, the link to pics of your car shows "The chosen subject / topic doesn't exist." (translated for those that also found the polish text hehehe)

OP
R

Raul78

Reaction score
Hi sorry for the absence, but unfortunately lack of time forced me to tego.Mam good news (at least for me:)) I fly to you 17.12.2011r ie plans to move to Yeovil and of course as soon as possible purchase of a car with a star on the hood, I hope that I will find his place in England and I will know you personally at some spotkaniu.Znowu I have to apologize for my poor English and please give me a chance to improve language:)
Yours and I think to see you soon:)

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
If you move to Yeovil you will only be 25 miles from me :D:D

OP
R

Raul78

Reaction score
television Cool I'm happy to can help me find me for some nice Mercedes W126 I like older models and more eggs and SEC.Pozdrawiam version for less than a month I'll 25mil from you, We do not know yet, but I'm in Poland, repair and Mercedes cars can once I could possibly be useful, alone I'll have to look for a cheap car to have something to ride to start with, because without a car like no legs :D Yours truly and I'm happy that you replied to my message

toby1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1998 CL420 C140
Hello and good luck with moving to Somersetshire

OP
R

Raul78

Reaction score
Forgive me for my very poor language, but in times when I went to school was the only order of the Russian language study, and all other languages ​​and particularly from Western countries for Polish were practically not allowed, so I had to teach himself and as much as I can see but I try and I hope that will only get better please me, you would not be deleted for lack znjomosci language, but give me a Chance To be your colleague, it can be hard to get along but I can do everything, and help, help is always as I can, a colleague wrote that we 25mil live apart so maybe we can meet in August because of sumto 25mil is not farI'm sorry that does not write in other topics, but because of my poor language you do not want to spoil the topics that I hope you know what I write.
I greet and see you in Yeovil:)

toby1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1998 CL420 C140
You'll do fine. Your spelling is better than most on here, to be honest.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
But eye fort mi speeling woz verry gud 'n mi soshal wurker sez am cummin along jost fyne.

Have you been away Simon,,yo need the ö å ä now on your keyboard

OP
R

Raul78

Reaction score
Hello again, I do NOT have access to the Internet So writes FROM friends, I AM in Yeovil and I go looking for work after the garages but unfortunately nowhere NOT need a mechanic and I'm waiting on the work of the agency AT some cows or piggyback: / car in Poland, there was no car How Not legs, how someone lives near Yeovil has a problem with the car I will be happy to give me help phone number in an emergency from 07516143995 Tell the forum you are surely I will help, maybe at the end of the month I will have work in the garage then you will not already no obstacle to fix EVERYTHING especially Mercedes :)

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
Jeez Chris...chill.

chris1200

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204
Jeez Chris...chill.

I assume Jeez is a modern (and somewhat abbreviated) term for Jesus??

Ciaran, I cannot help but fight for the underdog. A lifetime of habit is hard to break. You may or may not know anything about that......I cannot make that determination without removing the top of your head and examining it's contents!! :lol:

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
Simon's a nice guy and would not have insulted the op in any way...

With Turo, you can book and drive any Mercedes you want, wherever you want it, from local hosts across the UK, US, Canada, and Germany. Test drive cars you otherwise might never get a chance to try, or hire something interesting for your next holiday:
www.turo.com
Top Bottom