How do I get the complete specifications list for my Mercedes GLC 300e 4Matic AMG Line Premium 5dr 9GTron?

shawarma123

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes GLC PHEV 2020
I am looking to sell the car and I figured I would try Auto trader as the Merc is giving me a low valuation. How do I get the complete specification list for my car generally used in an advert?

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Hello and welcome

Use a vin decoder - many available free to download. Autotrader can do a decent job of decoding as well once you enter your car details

Motorway and wbac will also give you a valuation - which were fairly good until fuel crisis when things have stagnated somewhat

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
I am looking to sell the car and I figured I would try Auto trader as the Merc is giving me a low valuation. How do I get the complete specification list for my car generally used in an advert?

OP
S

shawarma123

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes GLC PHEV 2020
the vin decoder does not work because the car is too new so the infofrmation has not been added to the database. Ill check auto trader though.

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
the vin decoder does not work because the car is too new so the infofrmation has not been added to the database. Ill check auto trader though.
Try one of the other ones - some update quicker than others. Can’t remember which one I used but I got the list before I even took delivery of the new car,

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom