J

jasonyw

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c180/1997/1.8;W211/2005/E200K
  • Banned
jasonyw,

I want to understand you, I really do...but you make it difficult.

Could you tell us a little about yourself, a sort of mini auto biography (that's a book about you, written by you). Include such things as your early influences, your education and maybe something about the hard times.

Then explain why you read the ****** Daily Mail.

Kind regards,

R12ts.

oh ho ho, I got a fan here.

I have been here long enough maybe as long as you do, been to Belfast, lived in Dundee for many years, and yes I have at least 4 Benz.

I read all newspaper not necessary DM, Telegraph, I used to read the Times until they asked us to pay. The DM I have to admit the first for news that why I posted it to share with you guys if you are not thankful, oh too bad.

I was a corporate man not roddy guy like the patient.:mrgreen:

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
No, I've tried, but just don't understand any of that, especially the last sentence.

OP
J

jasonyw

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
  • Banned
No, I've tried, but just don't understand any of that, especially the last sentence.

Haven't you been a company man before in your whole life?

Alexander Patient is not a company man is he? lacking communication skills, he expects to take your money and call you a troll, where the common sense?:rolleyes:

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
oh ho ho, I got a fan here.

I have been here long enough maybe as long as you do, been to Belfast, lived in Dundee for many years, and yes I have at least 4 Benz.

I read all newspaper not necessary DM, Telegraph, I used to read the Times until they asked us to pay. The DM I have to admit the first for news that why I posted it to share with you guys if you are not thankful, oh too bad.

I was a corporate man not roddy guy like the patient.:mrgreen:

What is a roddy guy please, is it a certain part of the mail anatomy that may be on the large size

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
He expects to call YOU a troll, otherwise he's a gent.

M80

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2014 639 Viano- 651, 5sp Auto. 2009 S211- 646, 5sp Auto.
Is ticking the poss fanny foru mimbers ?

M80

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Ci hese very triying

Developer

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212 E63 S 5.5 biturbo
Haven't you been a company man before in your whole life?

Alexander Patient is not a company man is he? lacking communication skills, he expects to take your money and call you a troll, where the common sense?:rolleyes:

I might be wrong but I recall last time you were on the rack, during a post, Alexander came to your defence.

M80

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
And Jasony, telling people not to use their brakes anymore just 'aint friendly, is it ?

OP
J

jasonyw

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
  • Banned
And Jasony, telling people not to use their brakes anymore just 'aint friendly, is it ?

was it you trying to make an argument, then dont brake.

OP
J

jasonyw

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
  • Banned
I might be wrong but I recall last time you were on the rack, during a post, Alexander came to your defence.

didnt I remember he said dont feed the troll.:rolleyes:

he still thinks in cuckoo cloud nine in super suffolk

Alex Crow

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W169, W124, w202, W203, KTM 250 EXC, VW T25 camper and a Polo in a pear tree
jasonyw,

i call you a troll because you are one, you fully meet the description of an internet troll - you will know this. anyone else unsure, have a read up.

you have been outed as a troll many times before, on this forum and at least one other, many believe you have the identity 'dragon' on the other side, you have not yet denied this.

calling me rude and suggesting i have poor communication skills is fine, generally i find people make up their own minds, and you have nothing to base these allegations on. presumably you have taken umbridge at me outing you as a troll, trolls behave this way apparently.

i do not expect to take your money, although you have asked for quotions for work before. i kindly responded with a quote one time, to which you did not respond in any way. the next time you asked for costings i chose not to quote. you clearly have no real intention of employing my services.

if you were to call me on the phone or call by in person and identify yourself i would be very surprised, not going to happen is it?

shame on me, i just fed you, happy troll now?

Developer

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212 E63 S 5.5 biturbo

didnt I remember he said dont feed the troll.:rolleyes:

he still thinks in cuckoo cloud nine in super suffolk

I think it was a previous thread, not a post in this one (my mistake).

Anyway, even if he did I suspect he's not gonna do it again.

OP
J

jasonyw

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
  • Banned
jasonyw,

i call you a troll because you are one, you fully meet the description of an internet troll - you will know this. anyone else unsure, have a read up.

you have been outed as a troll many times before, on this forum and at least one other, many believe you have the identity 'dragon' on the other side, you have not yet denied this.

calling me rude and suggesting i have poor communication skills is fine, generally i find people make up their own minds, and you have nothing to base these allegations on. presumably you have taken umbridge at me outing you as a troll, trolls behave this way apparently.

i do not expect to take your money, although you have asked for quotions for work before. i kindly responded with a quote one time, to which you did not respond in any way. the next time you asked for costings i chose not to quote. you clearly have no real intention of employing my services.

if you were to call me on the phone or call by in person and identify yourself i would be very surprised, not going to happen is it?

shame on me, i just fed you, happy troll now?

it still under 30k miles, you wanted me to change it like a troll. i was about to give it you, but your attitude is like, give you the money and still treat people like foolish, a bit startling with no common sense at all.:eek:

Jay Gee

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Honda
I think you may well be in a majority of one with your opinion of Mr P :lol:

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
Patient by name and patient by nature.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom