Alex Crow

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W169, W124, w202, W203, KTM 250 EXC, VW T25 camper and a Polo in a pear tree
it still under 30k miles, you wanted me to change it like a troll CHANGE WHAT?. i was about to give it you GIVE ME WHAT?, but your attitude is like, give you the money WHEN DID I ASK FOR MONEY? and still treat people like foolish UMM, I CALLED YOU A TROLL BECAUSE YOU ARE A TROLL?, a bit startling with no common sense at all YOU ASKED ME FOR A QUOTE, I GAVE YOU A QUOTE, WAS THAT A MISTAKE?.:eek:

jasonyw, why are you.

Last edited:

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)
have i missed something here (couldnt be bothered to read the whole thread, given its origins) but WHEN did a fuel injected car have a 'choke'? have they changed since i last worked in a garage? they had cold start enrichment systems, electronically controlled by the engine management system, but NO CHOKE!!!

Alex Crow

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W169, W124, w202, W203, KTM 250 EXC, VW T25 camper and a Polo in a pear tree
a cut and paste from http://www.flayme.com/troll/ for jasonyw, who likes to cut and paste.

Why do trolls do it?

I believe that most trolls are sad people, living their lonely lives vicariously through those they see as strong and successful.

Disrupting a stable newsgroup gives the illusion of power, just as for a few, stalking a strong person allows them to think they are strong, too.

For trolls, any response is 'recognition'; they are unable to distinguish between irritation and admiration; their ego grows directly in proportion to the response, regardless of the form or content of that response.

Trolls, rather surprisingly, dispute this, claiming that it's a game or joke; this merely confirms the diagnosis; how sad do you have to be to find such mind-numbingly trivial timewasting to be funny?

Remember that trolls are cowards; they'll usually post just enough to get an argument going, then sit back and count the responses (Yes, that's what they do!).

i am all done with this now, back to helpful posts for those in need.

Silver_Star

Reaction score
Rural Leicestershire near where Pork Pies and Stil
Your Mercedes
W203.006, S211.208 Land Rover 90
trolls.jpg

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
have i missed something here (couldnt be bothered to read the whole thread, given its origins) but WHEN did a fuel injected car have a 'choke'? have they changed since i last worked in a garage? they had cold start enrichment systems, electronically controlled by the engine management system, but NO CHOKE!!!

That's your problem Pete, you thought it was a serious question.;)

OP
J

jasonyw

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c180/1997/1.8;W211/2005/E200K
  • Banned
it still work on the same principle of a choke but automated in the fuel management system or you car wont start in the cold.

My question is why did they design a system that is so fuel inefficient?

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
Look at the tags...LOL.

V

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
What about the feet?

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
It rather cold this morning, the fuel mixture too rich with the automatic choke on with just 23 mpg.:confused:

it still work on the same principle of a choke but automated in the fuel management system or you car wont start in the cold.

My question is why did they design a system that is so fuel inefficient?

So what was the point of this whole thread or post of yours, you have answered your own question

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom