How do you warm cold hands?

keefysher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W166 GLE350AMG Line 3.0 2017. BMW Z3 2.8 1998.
It's a funny old world these days of poor education and Political Correctness.

I was always taught if I had cold hands to cross my arms and put hands under armpits, as armpits are the warmest part of your body. Worked very well when waiting on a cold start line about to paddle down a freezing river of rapids.

Apparently suggesting this would lead to me resigning a position of a Cabinet Maker today.

What worries me most is these ill educated prats are playing with people's lives.

Get a grip and do what you are paid for you thick dipsticks :eek::eek:

mikestrivens

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1995 W124 320TE, 1998 R129 SL500, 2016 Triumph Tiger 800 XCx
No sensible or educated person would want to go into politics these days. If you are not being skewered by John Humphrys you are being shafted by your so called colleagues. We get the politicians who are the worst of the bunch.

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
Keith, are your hands cold? I'll tell you where you can warm them up...

in your pockets :)

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
What you need is a Dog that can't stop pooing itself, then you could have a poo bag in your pocket to keep your hands warm !!

M80

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2014 639 Viano- 651, 5sp Auto. 2009 S211- 646, 5sp Auto.
It's a funny old world these days of poor education and Political Correctness.

I was always taught if I had cold hands to cross my arms and put hands under armpits, as armpits are the warmest part of your body. Worked very well when waiting on a cold start line about to paddle down a freezing river of rapids.

Apparently suggesting this would lead to me resigning a position of a Cabinet Maker today.
:eek::eek:

If that's all he's (been asked) to resign over then MAY should stop pandering to PC whingers.
Every time there is a whinge from the opposition she defends the position, more realistic would be to tell 'em to naff off and grow up.
As yet we don't know if there is more revelations about Fallon to come, I hope not.

If someone who seems to have morals such as Fallon isn't fit to be in the Cabinet how are they going to justify entertaining the lowlife Trump next year.

ajlsl600

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
clk3202001,sl6002003 with everything regrettably sold ,A class 170cdi auto. NG/TF1800 ML250
inside a pair of 36d aint a bad place to warm yr hands either !!!

Frosty149

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W207 2014 E350 coupe Bluetec D
Am I the only one who’s wondering if some of this maybe “somewhat exaggerated” for column inches?
I’m not aware of this behaviour in any of my work experiences.
Perhaps I’ve been sheltered or just naive.

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
Who are we talking about and what did he do?

ajlsl600

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
clk3202001,sl6002003 with everything regrettably sold ,A class 170cdi auto. NG/TF1800 ML250

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
It would be nice for the media to move on to the issue at the heart of the problem us, contrary to me-edia witterings we adults don't operate in a politically correct environment carrying consent forms and pre-sex checklists.
Most of us will have encounters far removed from the mills & boon ideals and sorry to shatter some dreams but many older men and women myself included are deluded enough to think most of the opposite sex (or whoever) are still lusting after us despite our ages and the reality that some just don't want to have any form of relationship with us never mind jump into bed or wherever with us.
If you use your position to harass someone in any form you should be called to account.

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
This was normally the position adopted for the stinging and overheated hands when six of the best were administered during the great school whipping sessions back in the day... or clamped firmly between the knees. So the cabinet minister may have been reliving his school days.
A modern day intern seeing such practises may not have been aware of the now restricted practises.

Frosty149

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W207 2014 E350 coupe Bluetec D
Whilst not condoning sexism or any kind of inappropriate conduct, I can’t help but feel that had some ‘lady’ initiated some ‘flirty’ or sexually intoned banter with their male colleagues or juniors, the event would be perceived as good natured humour and receive little attention.
I know there are clearly limits and boundaries but, are we in danger of over reacting (or shouting wolf) here?

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
Of course the me-edia gets in a frenzy and the luvvies love it, the problem is the usual suspects old public school boy Tories are no worse than anyone else.
Lost in amongst the melee is some poor intern who's life has been made a misery and the rape allegation.
The truth is lost in stories of knee touching and ill considered texts, proof if any were needed that as far as relationships and sex goes many are still tittering behind their hands wondering why no one bothers them.

malcolm E53 AMG

Reaction score
Bandwagons can be dangerous things and I suspect one or two will regret jumping on it for some time to come.

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)
in my pockets

dry run

Reaction score
Website
kb-boatpark.co.uk
Your Mercedes
CLS 350d AMG LIne Premium Plus
How lomg before some MP has to say - "It wasn't an invitation to an S&M sex session. I simply invited her to my office to see the whips"?

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom