How to connect phone to use in car

Chris allen

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML280/2008/3.0 V6
Hi all. I'm new here just joined today as I bought a 2008 ML280CDI yesterday and need a little help. I have been trying to connect my android phone to the vehicle but cant seem to do it. I have looked through the owners book and tried everything. I was wondering if anyone has had the same trouble in the past and figured it out? And help would be appreciated. Tia

Chrishazle

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 2008 C220CDI Elegance Estate Auto, 2008 R171 Facelift SLK280
That's assuming he has the phone prep and UHI connector in the front centre arm rest. If not, it's a different story.

OP, your best bet is contact comand.co.uk with your VIN, they will be able to see exactly what your car came fitted with from the factory, and thus what you need to bluetooth your phone.

OP
C

Chris allen

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML280/2008/3.0 V6
That's assuming he has the phone prep and UHI connector in the front centre arm rest. If not, it's a different story.

OP, your best bet is contact comand.co.uk with your VIN, they will be able to see exactly what your car came fitted with from the factory, and thus what you need to bluetooth your phone.
Thanks

mercmancdi

Reaction score
Website
www.schnauzersinireland.com
Your Mercedes
2009 E250 cdi 08 cls320 cdi ,2007 e280 cdi '2005 E 280 CDI ,VW TOUAREG ,JAGUAR S AND xTO NAME A FEW
After looking I don't think it does.

Is there nothing in there even a small
black socket on the base at one end.
That’s in the top half that opens of arm rest , as op said command or request your cars full spec by posting your vin on here , you can enter and check you mercedes cars data card
yourself. Go to www.MBData.com and enter your vin.
You will see your cars full details here .
If you contact command they will guide you , they are very good at advising.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom