How's your luck (2)?

lulu

Reaction score
Gave my a-class an oil change (engine & manual gearbox) round at a friends garage and thought I'd stretch it's legs on the way home. So much so that I set the engine management light off (probably didn't help that I bounced it off the rev limiter once or twice)! Of course my first thoughts were that I must have done something wrong with regards to the oil changes (unlikely, but it's what goes through your mind).
I took it over to see the guys at MBS (S-A-M/U-N-I-T) who've done very good work for me in the past.
They plugged it into STAR and got rid of all the recorded errors (fortunately none currentand no faulty components), retested, no errors, engine management light out and I was on my way. (Fortunately nothing to do with the oil changes - just one of those coinicidences)
Halfway home the EPC light came on. Quickly turned round and went back. This time, completely unrelated, again. Air had introduced itself into the fuel system. They knew exactly what it was. Even down to which poxy 'o' ring had given out. With a replaced 'o' ring and an extinguished EPC light I resumed my journey back home.
This time, a stone hit the windscreen, tiny little spot, that became a foot long by the time I got home. (One for Autoglass on the insurance this time).

The main reason for my story was to say thanks to the guys at MBS for doing excellent quick work at very short notice. If you have a problem with your MB, I can't recommend them enough.

Cole@MBS

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.mbssouthampton.co.uk
Your Mercedes
124 300 CE 24 Coupe, C220CDI, Porsche 911 4s, Dolomite sprint,
Thanks very much Steve!

You were having a bad day yesterday,

More hassel now with the screen, can only get better!!!

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Lu Lu had a cracking day:(

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom