humphries tyres

kemp2368

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w202/1995
just thought i would share this:D
whilst passing humphries tyres i saw they do a air con service for£45,as mine was not blowing ice cold i thought why not,if there air con machine detects any fault with system its a no fee
they were very profesional all round:D and 45mins later (no leaks) detected and now have ice cold air con:D

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
This is fine if you get it charged before the lamp comes on, at this point it must be turned off on STAR, several firms say no fix then no charge, so uou fill up free and get the lamp turned off

duncanh

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
BMW 520d SE F10, formerly c220cdi estate (for 12.5 years and 345k miles), before that w124 and w210
Humphries is owned by Kwikfit. The air-conditioning deal is common to all of their outlets. Kwikfit operate at least 14 other brand names, including Humphries, Autospeed, Charlie Browns, Manor and a load of others. I have used Autospeed, and they always appear to be cheaper than Kwikfit.

I have been thinking about the air conditioning service as my car is approaching seven. I don't think there is anything wrong, but I am sure that I will have lost some refrigerant over the years.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom