I have a disease!

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 Merc 220 CDi Est Auto Av (s203)
We
The Scotland trip was absolutely superb, and I'm already thinking about doing it again. We covered almost 2300 miles all told by the time we were back in leafy Sussex. The C63 was a superb choice of wheels!

I loaned the C63 to a pal the other day for his daughter's wedding. He needed something flash to transport the bridesmaids to the church. It fitted the bill perfectly, and even made the bridesmaids scream! Unfortunately he now wants to buy the car from me. If that happens I might have to buy that w108...

Well, the W108 could turn into a nice little earner, if you've a mind to do weddings etc as a pastime! I have an ex-police pal who along with 1 or 2 others bought a classic car (his was a Humber) and they do "special occasion" services. I thought it would be a cut-throat business but apparently they make up their prices and have done very well.

alexanderfoti

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W221 S65 AMG - W204 C63 AMG + Various other MB's
We

Well, the W108 could turn into a nice little earner, if you've a mind to do weddings etc as a pastime! I have an ex-police pal who along with 1 or 2 others bought a classic car (his was a Humber) and they do "special occasion" services. I thought it would be a cut-throat business but apparently they make up their prices and have done very well.

That would be ideal for me, get an excuse to drive around in the 108 all day, and get paid for it!

OP
Uncle Benz

Uncle Benz

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mainly Mercedes
Nooooo! After weeks and weeks of my pal offering money, me saying no, and the offer being incrementally increased, unfortunately this morning an offer was made for the car that I couldn't refuse. It looks like this is now sold. Boo ****** hoo.

Started looking at AMG GT's.....

Every cloud :)

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Nooooo! After weeks and weeks of my pal offering money, me saying no, and the offer being incrementally increased, unfortunately this morning an offer was made for the car that I couldn't refuse. It looks like this is now sold. Boo ****** hoo.

Been having sneaky looks at these myself - SWMBO isn’t too impressed mind !:eek:
A few nice ones around the country at the moment

grayb

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350CDI (S212) 2010

The 203 or the 205?

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes

Oh well... at least you can cry all the way to the bank heh heh!

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Oh flippin' 'eck...
Landed on Page 1, went to Page 4 (at the top pf course) rolled all the way down but still waiting to see what it is! The suspender's killing me!

Kev555

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 vito 113 CDI OM651 W639 panel van
:D:D:D:D Enjoy Uncle Benz

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom