I have done it!!!

hog

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML320CDI+E350Bluetec Night Edition Estate
Hi

Well I have done it placed the deposit on a E 280 Cdi Sport Estate on a 57 plate just have to wait for weather to clear up before I pick it up:D

Will have lots of questions when I get it as will be my first Merc! :p

Hog

roofless

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w124 e220 estate
nothing like a new car to play with :D enjoy

Mr CLK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK Cabriolet '04. C Class '65.
Congrats, I bet you cannot wait for the snow to clear!!

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Great news hog very nice cars :D:D and a late one too

prm

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Ml350 bluetec sport 13 plate
Got mine 3 weeks ago, same car, same year, saloon though, you will love it.

ig_Al_300te

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'90 209k W124 300TE on LPG
Nice one matey!!

You wont look back and you will also start " It's not as nice as my Merc....." lol

Alex.

hawk20

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML250 BlueTEC Sport
Hi

Well I have done it placed the deposit on a E 280 Cdi Sport Estate on a 57 plate just have to wait for weather to clear up before I pick it up:D

Will have lots of questions when I get it as will be my first Merc! :p

Hog

Nice one. Been very happy with mine so far. Can you give us some details?

jberks

Reaction score
M1, Outside lane, somewhere between Leeds and Lond
Your Mercedes
Jaguar XF 3.0 S, LR Freelander 2, Fiat 500 & Fiat Panda
Well done - you've made the right decision.
After 4 years and 75,000 miles I'd consider swapping mine for a 280 or a 320 (in other words, same again please) but I wouldn't consider anything else. Welcome to you FIRST merc.......

The Pan Man

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2008 E 500 A/G Classic colour combination.
Strange this as we are snow bound I was looking at various cars for sale and spotted two a 57 and an 08 plate both E Class 280 Sport 1 Saloon and 1 Estate, e-maild both retailers and no reply from either, that coupled with no reply ref an ML 320 Cdi that I found tells me something. They do not wnat to sell cars or cant be bothered to repy to e-mails. So if you are a trader and you read this CHECK YOUR INBOX somone might just be trying to buy one of your vehicles. Alternativley if you don't want to recieve e-mail enquiries dont display an e-mail address. SIMPLES

Alex M Grieve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class d200 Sport Premium Plus (66)
Strange this as we are snow bound I was looking at various cars for sale and spotted two a 57 and an 08 plate both E Class 280 Sport 1 Saloon and 1 Estate, e-maild both retailers and no reply from either, that coupled with no reply ref an ML 320 Cdi that I found tells me something. They do not want to sell cars or cant be bothered to repy to e-mails. So if you are a trader and you read this CHECK YOUR INBOX someone might just be trying to buy one of your vehicles. Alternativley if you don't want to recieve e-mail enquiries dont display an e-mail address. SIMPLES

I too have found MB dealerships extremely poor at the use of e-mail. Well, let's be fair - they just didn't. So I don't know if they ever received it, but I didn't not get any evidence of failure from the system.

On a separate occasion I had a subsequent discussion with one of their managers who said, "Oh, I got your e-mail by the way".

Marketing campaigns which are random (and frequently miss the point completely) and the non use of e-mail can not be survivable defects in any business in this day and age. What is their problem?

The Pan Man

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Good poin well presented as always Alex. Positive outcome I will use what I have until the snow has gone.

OP
H

hog

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML320CDI+E350Bluetec Night Edition Estate
Thanks Peeps

I have just done the vin thing and it tells me that it is a manual gearbox but I know it,s auto , have I done it wrong?

Hog

The Pan Man

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Good choice of vehicle. Huge capacity for almost anything and a silky smooth V6. I have been looking on and off and there are only a few estates about plenty of saloons.

postmastergeneral

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E280 Sport CDi Saloon 2008
well done hog, you wont regret it. love mine to bits. always wished i bought an estate version. actually, estates are rubbish, fancy a swap? :)

G

malcolm E53 AMG

Reaction score
Congratulations Hog, nice choice of vehicle. The estate tends to become a lifesyle choice. I bought the first one, a 300TE for family duties and the second one because I wouldn't like to be without the versatility if offers. There is a nice 320CDi on the net at the moment with quite a rare spec that is making me wonder whether to trade up.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320470976371&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Anway enjoy the car

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Thanks Peeps

I have just done the vin thing and it tells me that it is a manual gearbox but I know it,s auto , have I done it wrong?

Hog

No it will be an auto,,all cars that are sold in the MB network that have a tiptronic gear shift are called manuals,,stupid I know

The Pan Man

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Malcolm210

Nice low miler good spec but a little pricey for a 2006 I M O If you are in no rush as I'm not I would suggest April there will be a lot more about.

Change of Reg plate and end of financial year.

Alternativly see what you can get discount wise to make it a good deal.

Top Bottom