i love my E270 banger -but wish the phone would work!

bazza950

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
Bought with 98K on it -nothing for the motor - but I wish i could get power to the bluetooth cradle thingy. It' bluetooth phone sender.jpg s the original and no light- tried a after market one -no light!
I am confused as there are reports of fuse boards under the bonnet, alongside the dash and under the back seat- seems like just about everywhere!
so anyone -can you point to to the culprit or do i have to fathom out the dash display to turn something on?

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Does this one have the UHI flat connection ?

OP
B

bazza950

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
I dont know -its just got the cradle in the arm rest -as per photo.i have tried a good MB-2 but nothing lights up with ignition on so assume a wire or a fuse. Any suggestions welcome!

EmilysDad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML350
I can't think whether the the blue led is lit with ignition ... :confused: but you press the button that the blue led is on to pair with your phone. The code is MBUSA ie 62872 when your phone asks for one. And he little black 'tit' is used to release it ..... press it & slide it back

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
And that little ‘tit’ is the connection to the UHI OP...worth checking to see if it’s actually properly seated otherwise it won’t work

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom