ICE...Ipod and Video in ur Merk!!

bobthebear

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C 180, CLS 320CDI
Hi, do you know if the aux in would take 3v line-outs from a Blaupunkt DAB radio?
Can't find any specs on the 500 unit.
Cheers, Bob.

OP
A

AMGfan

Reaction score
Hi, do you know if the aux in would take 3v line-outs from a Blaupunkt DAB radio?
Can't find any specs on the 500 unit.
Cheers, Bob.

I'm pretty sure it wudnt fit. Aux and line out from a headunit are completely different. By line out im assuming you mean the pre-out to connect an amp??

bobthebear

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C 180, CLS 320CDI
Hi, yes the pre-amp outs. Thats a shame as it would have been an easy way of adding i-pod and DAB. Back to the drawing board.

OP
A

AMGfan

Reaction score
Hi, yes the pre-amp outs. Thats a shame as it would have been an easy way of adding i-pod and DAB. Back to the drawing board.

Have u changed the factory head unit to a blaupunkt one??

bobthebear

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C 180, CLS 320CDI
No, but I have the Blaupunkt Nashville in my C class at the moment, and as there is no Merc DAB for the NTG1 command, I was going to fit it into the space where the front ashtray goes, but just use it for DAB with a screen DAB aerial. "Television" reckoned with attenuators it would work with the glove compartment line-in. At the moment I have a Harmann-Kardon I-pod controller into the line in on the Nashville, but the Denison would,if it worked, would simplify things. Bob.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom