And I am too old to learn the facts of life

Why do I feel you are not telling the whole truth here Malcolm. :shock:

You've worn the teeshirt, wrote the book and and now live off the royalties :D

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Putting this thread back on the right metaphorical track. Lyn have you posted pics of the A class yet?

But Bill Clinton! :shock:

Thank you for saving me :D:D

OP
littlebrooklyn

littlebrooklyn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2016 A180d
Putting this thread back on the right metaphorical track. Lyn have you posted pics of the A class yet?

But Bill Clinton! :shock:

No I haven't posted any yet, I will soon I promise.

I actually managed to kerb one of the alloys last night. I was quite upset that I did something so stupid so quickly after buying the car :(

I had gone Christmas shopping and had driven up into the multi storey car park without too much of a problem as I was driving in an anti clockwise direction, so it was quite easy. However on the way out it was a totally different story as I had to drive clockwise and for some stupid reason I was too far to the right and the rear driver's wheel hit the side of the wall. Honestly the noise it made you would think the car had fallen apart :shock:

My spatial ability seems to be crap. When Keith went to work this morning he asked me to turn the car around in the drive while he is at work so that he can get the Porsche in easily. I managed to move it, but it's still facing the wrong way :shock::shock::shock:

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
You should buy a few spare wheels lyn and keep them under the bed,,then every week when you go shopping you can swap one wheel over or two as the case may be.

Then sell them kerbed ones off on Ebay

Michael G 2

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Nowt yet...
You should buy a few spare wheels lyn and keep them under the bed,,then every week when you go shopping you can swap one wheel over or two as the case may be.

Then sell them kerbed ones off on Ebay

It could be an expensive idea. But it will 'kerb' Lyn's threads about her wheels. :rolleyes:

OP
littlebrooklyn

littlebrooklyn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2016 A180d
The problem is that the A Class is as wide, if not wider, than the C Class and of course you can't see the front of the car so it's kind of a guessing game for me right now :shock:

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom