immobiliser problem

teelamay

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
mercedes E200 1995 210 model
hi, i have a 1995 210 E200, which has developed a problem that wont deactivate the immobilser when i use the remote central locking so although it lets me in it wont let me start the car,have asked my local mb garage they told me to disconnect the battery then reactivate it which worked okay for while but now its got its stubborn head on and going nowhere. would it be possible to bypass this without loseing the central locking system or has anyone else had this problem.many thanks brian.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Hello and welcome, yes it is possible to remove the alarm and leave the central locking in place.

Welcome to the forum

bigasotonuk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C43/55 AMG 1999 / C230K 1997
Hi,
Have you got the red & green lights in the rear view mirror? do both of these work? If they do, are they flashing upon locking/unlocking of the vehicle? As this could just be the fob batteries, don,t think just because the remote is operating the locking ok the its batteries are not flat, mine will do this exact same thing replace the fob batteries and its perfect again.

OP
T

teelamay

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
mercedes E200 1995 210 model
immobiliser

Hi, thanks for that andy both lights do flash when locking and unlocking will check the batteries out.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom