In car DVD

scorpio stu

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E230 Estate 1997 P reg in Silver & Navy Chrylser PT Cruiser with all the chrome
Has anyone fitted (or is it even possible) a roof mount DVD player.
They seem reasonably priced on flea bay and we are doing a 1300 mile trip down to Marbella on the 25th July with 3 children. I have got the strap on head rest ones but they have died after 5 years.

Thanks

oh, I do have a sunroof as well which is why I am not sure if will fit.

bigasotonuk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C43/55 AMG 1999 / C230K 1997
Hi,
All the roof mounted ones I have seen would not fit a car with a sunroof, and even if it did,nt would you really cut holes in your headlining to fit it, I personally would,nt, I think you would be better off getting another set of headrest screens IMO.

OP
S

scorpio stu

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E230 Estate 1997 P reg in Silver & Navy Chrylser PT Cruiser with all the chrome
Thanks I thought that may be the answer. I have seen on Ebay the complete headrest dvd's quite reasonable.Maybe I'll invest in a set.
Cheers

stripe

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E320cdi Brabus D6
Our kids used Ipods for our last big trip, worth every penny when they can sit and watch there own movies, play games and listen to their own music.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom