In car phone & manual 'CL500'

mike.b2

Reaction score
The original in car phone is missing, should i replace this or is there a more modern replacement?

Secondly, the car came without a manual for the Sat-nav and radio. Would i be able to grab one from Ebay? Any advice would be great.

Mike

OP
M

mike.b2

Reaction score
Apologise for all the questions but the CD multi-changer cartridge didn't come with the car. Are these hard to come by? Any ideas?

Thanks again

Mike

S500 Pete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500 (W222) 2014. Turbo 4.7 V8 with loads of toys. Superfast luxury.
Car phone

Hi Mike,

When I got my car the phone was gone but I bought one on fleabay and stuck a PAYG Sim in it so it is now "the car phone" where me or the missus can be found when driving. The original phone does have the connnector to the aerial plug as well so a good signal is available.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom