In search of a Merc

MBSearch

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new to the forum and my first post probably contravenes all forum etiquette because I'm asking for a favour, but here goes.

I work for Nugus/Martin Productions who make historical documentaries which are mainly archive based. Our programmes are shown all around the world. Our latest vehicle 'World War 2 in Colour and High Definition' has been warmly received in the United States and Europe and will be airing on the Discovery channel in the UK soon.

I am currently working on a project where we need to film a scene that we are saying is in Brazil, in 1967. As you can imagine, a wet winter’s night in London might be stretching the imagination too far! I am hoping you will be able to help me though. I am looking to borrow/hire a left hand drive, mid-1960s Mercedes saloon. If you know of anyone who might be able to help I would very much appreciate you passing them my details so we can discuss the project further.

My details are:

Richard Walker
Associate Producer
NM Productions
3 Angel Walk
Hammersmith
London
W6 9HX

Direct line: 020 8600 7925
Switchboard: 020 8600 7910
Fax: 020 8748 9337

We are a very small production company working to very tight deadlines and so would be looking to do the filming in the next couple of weeks.

If you need anymore information or know of someone who can help me, please do not hesitate to contact me

Best wishes
Rich

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom