Independent Sevice in the Kent area

Manofkent

Reaction score
Website
www.antiques-safari.co.uk
Looking for a B service soon - within 30/40 miles of Maidstone - maybe further if an easy run!
Recomendations appreciated
Thanks
J
04 C class 270 estate
PS Just back from Albania - it must be the MB capital of Europe!
Had a taxi ride in an E class driven by a mad driver who would give Schumacker a run for his money - I just could not believe how well it held the road, much better than my C class!!!

Cole@MBS

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.mbssouthampton.co.uk
Your Mercedes
124 300 CE 24 Coupe, C220CDI, Porsche 911 4s, Dolomite sprint,
Have a trip to southampton.

Get the job done right!!

Chrishazle

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 2008 C220CDI Elegance Estate Auto, 2008 R171 Facelift SLK280
Seen good words on here (or maybe the other MB forum) about Steve from Maidstone and Class Cars at Wingham, just outside Canterbury. A search for indies Kent shoud find both. I have no experience of (or connection with) either - I've only had my MB since last October so have yet to require a service.

timwood2000

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R320 LWB
Having just had a miserable time with MB Canterbury, I wish I had never moved away from Vikings in Canterbury. They might not be an indie in every sense, but they have always been fantastic and take real care with my car.

I only moved on cost grounds, but was not worth a £70 saving for a B service

gaz6148

Reaction score
i use vikings canterbury for servicing, but class cars for any other work, pretty sure vikings has fixed price servicing at the moment

stuartmac

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm in Sevenoaks and when I got my first Merc in 2002, I was recommended by existing local Merc owners to go to Nigel Scrace in Tunbridge Wells - 07775 782792 - used him ever since.

Hth.

Regards,

Wizza

Reaction score
Manokent , how did you get on with finding someone in near Maidstone? I have an 02 ML270 that will need servicing. I'm south of Maidstone , grateful if you could give an update on your experience.

Anyone else south of Maidstone?

cmax200

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C230 Sport
I live in Medway, and made the trip down to SAM/UNIT just outside Southampton and would most definitely recommend them.
If thats too far the the Indie at Wingham near Canterbury comes well recommended.

Chrishazle

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 2008 C220CDI Elegance Estate Auto, 2008 R171 Facelift SLK280
Manokent , how did you get on with finding someone in near Maidstone? I have an 02 ML270 that will need servicing. I'm south of Maidstone , grateful if you could give an update on your experience.

Anyone else south of Maidstone?

Lisa-Jayne and I have both had ATF/filter changes (and in LJ's case, a few other bits he found) done at Class Cars Wingham, just outside Canterbury - and my C270 will be back there in a couple of months when the next service is due. I was more than happy with the service there.
If it's also MoT time, check out your local Nationwide Autocentre - £27 special offer, had the C270 done at their Ashford branch on Monday.

NJones59

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350CDI Avantgarde
I have just used Class Cars at Wingham for the first time and a pleasant experience it was. Nothing seemed to be too much trouble, they dealt with the car promptly, while I went for a wander around Wingham (There is a little farm shop down the road with a cafe, they do a very nice breakfast ;) )

I will more than likely be back for the service when it is due.

The_Don

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A few v8 Amg
Keys mercedes a indie in bexleyheath kent are good.

DaveC240

Reaction score
I 2nd that!!

Had an outbreak of alarm-itis on my C240..phoned Steve at Class Cars (07:30!) was down there within an hour..went for brekkie at the farm shop..(very nice) and returned to find siren replaced and coded + replacement wing mirror ...all ex-stock and genuine Mercedes spares ie no go-away and come-back!

As stated previously nothing seemed too much trouble..all was explained and the bill was a pleasant surprise compared to the quotes I got from local MB dealerships. I'll be booking to have a service done there shortly.

A big thanks to Steve and his team....HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom