Independent w124 Servicing Herts/Bucks/Middx

H5LEV

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w124 Coupe
Hi Everybody,
Can anybody offer recent feedback on a good independent garage in Herts / Bucks or Middx.
My w124 E220 coupe is due a B service.
Thanks for your help.

H5LEV
E220 Coupe

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
There is a new one in Stevenage as that too far

OP
H

H5LEV

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w124 Coupe
Thanks Malcolm,
Stevenage is doable, do you have their contact details?

DaveE320CDI

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2004 E55 Kompressor
Hi, Sorry to highjack your thread,Malcolm could you please help me with the brake problem that i e-mailed you about i am stuck with the car undrivable many thanks Dave

White230CE

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1989 W124 230CE
Harpenden Autos in Holly Lane, Luton was previously mentioned elsewhere on this forum. Here is some further info which may help:

As I was walking my dog the other day, I encountered someone washing his ML and asked who he used. He said Harpenden Autos for his previous BMW, and he would also be taking his ML to them when the time came. He told me that they were in fact the team from Pinneys, the Merc main dealer that used to be in Harpenden, and were very good and reliable.

I will probably use them when the time comes, but would be interested in what you find. Would certainly contemplate a drive to Letchworth as they are recommended by Malcolm.

Also, from rather long ago when I preferred BMW's, the independent in Hatfield Road, St. Albans, next to Morrison's was very good.

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom