1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Injunctions

Discussion in 'General Mercedes-Benz Related Discussion' started by robertjrt, Aug 4, 2009.

1. robertjrt

robertjrt Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    S500L 2001, gone but, never forgotten
    This morning at Bow County Court I was granted my application for two Injunctions against Mercedes-Benz. For those of you who are familiar with my long running sage this should be a turning point. I should have my car back next Monday:D

I have an appointment booked for an Inspection and after the inspection my car returns to me. I am looking forward to being back in the drivers seat, thats if there are no serious problems found during the inspection.

Mercedes-Benz had a Barrister and two solicitors from their legal department, its a good job the Judge did not award Costs against me, MB Costs were £2,682.75:shock:against mine of £330. £300 for the Application, £30 for the trip to Milton Keynes.

The Judge also Ordered that MB produce the "missing" letters by next Monday, they should be an interesting read, hopefully they will tell when MB knew my car was driven or not.

So, one S class off to the auctions now it has an MOT and an Inspection to prevent any breach of the Duty of Care when selling a car.

So sad, I did enjoy driving my car, even in London, so much better than hot, crowded and smelly public transport.

All I am waiting for now is my other three Claims against MB to come to Court
    then I can proceed to Plan C.

MB will rue the day they lied to me:evil:

2. television

television Always remembered RIP

Your Mercedes:
    2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
    Pleased that you are getting somewhere Robert

3. brandwooddixon

brandwooddixon Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    CL500 Bluefficency 2012
    I must admit I admire you for your tenacity.
    Well done with the judgement, such a shame that it's left you without a nice ride for so long.

I hope that you get compensation for the depreciation on a vehicle that you've had no access or enjoyment of.

4. OP
    robertjrt

robertjrt Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    According to MB I was awarded £500 for depredation, not bad for fours years:lol:

My hope is that through my efforts in future if there is a dispute such as mine
    MB will think again, especially if my ultimate aim is achieved.

I shall find the truth eventualy and then I shall know if I was right all along about what happened to my car while in the Care of MB.

5. Alex M Grieve

Alex M Grieve Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    B Class d200 Sport Premium Plus (66)
    Sadly Robert, £500 per calendar month would not cover it. Did the Court accept such an estimate for depreciation? Nothing would surprise me.

6. OP
    robertjrt

robertjrt Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    I have no idea, the Judge gave the numbers added them together and awarded me the final sum, £10,750 as Damages.

This is why I asked MB to exchange my car for one of equal value, £27,500,
    MB declined.

I wait for the Inspection next Monday with anticipation, I do not expect MB will allow me on their site, I must have upset them somehow, cannot think why:rolleyes:

7. Dosco

Dosco Active Senior Members

Your Mercedes:
    W211
    Surely not, the odd legal challenge plus judgments against them a mere trifle all in a days work:rolleyes::lol::lol:

Now I know why they turned down my rust claim they were building a war chest - wonder if the Mole is reading this;)

8. Xtractorfan

Xtractorfan Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    S class
    Oh yea they wil be reading it, good on you Robert, i just wish I had your tenacity.. and ur keyboard cos mine cant spell...

9. OP
    robertjrt

robertjrt Senior Member

Your Mercedes: