iPhone 3GS and Comand

The Pan Man

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2008 E 500 A/G Classic colour combination.
A very quick question to the more up to date members than myself.

Is there a trick to pairing this phone to the MB Bluetooth module. My now defunct HTC Desire G7 worked fine, but yesterday admittedly in a rush I could not get the iPhone to pair. Do I need to clear off the HTC first as my thinking is the Bluetooth is looking for the HTC of course I might be miles off course. I'm fairly confident that you can have more that 1 device in the list but would like clarification if any one can help.

OP
The Pan Man

The Pan Man

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
No one? I have trawled the internet and it confirms my belief most Americans think the world revolves around America and the rest of them think that America is the world.

OP
The Pan Man

The Pan Man

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A quick update, NPUK thanks for the reply but in this case not appropriate, and the link was just telling me exactly what I was already doing very frustrating.

I had a little time this morning so I sat in the car and double checked every thing, still no joy. By this time one begins to doubt ones sanity. I went through the whole thing again no it's not me I'm doing everything correctly, after about 9 or 10 attempts they finally speak to each other. It was the same when I wanted to reprogram the passenger mirror to tilt when engaging reverse nothing done wrong and some kind sole on her told it might need several attempts they were not wrong.

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom