iphone not connecting to car bluetooth

gytis

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
e class
hello i have a class e 2006 mercades and i cannot connect my phone to it, it asks for a code which i do not have and do not know could anybody help?

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
What audio unit do you have? Do you have telephone pre-wire (connection in centre armrest)? What Bluetooth puck do you have?

Alfie

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.comand.co.uk
Your Mercedes
A150 manual, smart forTwo, W205 AMG line premium plus.
hello i have a class e 2006 mercades and i cannot connect my phone to it, it asks for a code which i do not have and do not know could anybody help?

You need a bluetooth cradle in the car. If you are trying to connect to the built in bluetooth in the main audio unit, you will never get it to work.

If you have the UHI contact plate in the centre armrest then you need a cradle like this;

https://www.commandonline.co.uk/viseeo_mb4.html

If you dont have the contact plate then you will need a phone system retrofitted. These vary in cost depending on what you want from the system. Email me the VIN number of the car and I will advise further for you; sales@comand.co.uk

Royston59

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2014 CLS 350 CDI AMG Sport & 2014 C220 CDI AMG Sport edition (Wifeys)
Hi,
Not intending to oppose the point made by the command online chaps, but your query may have been misunderstood.

If it is asking for a four digit code the might well be the pin code you use for the phone.....or a default as 0-0-0-0 or 1-1-1-1 for example.

Perhaps give it a go....:?

ATB

rpe2

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
His: 2018 E220 d; Hers: 2016 SMAX
Or 62872 if it is a later style cradle.

Alfie

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.comand.co.uk
Your Mercedes
A150 manual, smart forTwo, W205 AMG line premium plus.
A 2006 e class can only have bluetooth via a third party kit such as an https://www.commandonline.co.uk/mcar_umi.html or a cradle attached to the UHI contact plate (if fitted).

The mCar system has a pin code for pairing which is 0000. The Mercedes cradles have a pin code which is 62872, except the SAP cradle which has a pin code generated (16 digits) at the time of pairing. The viseeo MB4 has a pin code of 1234.

The built in bluetooth option on an NTG1 comand unit is no good for any phone. Yes you can try pairing and it will ask for a pin but you will never get a phone to work with it. It wasnt designed for phones and was removed when the car would/should have had the latest firmware applied to the headunit.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom