iphone

Supersonic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2013 E220CDI Cabrio
Hi there

I am the proud new owner of a 2002 CLK 230K Sport which has a Nokia phone kit hidden in the centre console.

Can this be converted to take my iphone 3Gs? If not what are the options available please?

Many thanks
Nige

Edit: I've just discovered the ViseeO MBU-1000 - Looks like the way forward, am I correct??

Last edited:
G

grahammac

ust bought Viseeo 1000 for my CL500 2002. Works fantastically with three phones but my Samsung Tocco isn't compatible....3 out of 4 not bad though...bought ebay for £196

otto 67

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220 cdi W 2000/ C220 cdi W2000 2002 C220 CDI coupe
how to get the phone option to work

hi there

i would be very grateful if anybody could tell me how to get the phone to work on my W 2000 E class i have the switch in the steering wheel but don't know where to start from .
many thanks

S

steround

The cheapest option for me was to replace the radio, which was jiggered, with a new one. It has bluetooth, and picks up my i-phone the moment I get in the car.

It's a Blaupunkt, same as fitted at the factory, and has a phone keypad on the display, and a mic that is attached to the rear view mirror.

It was on offer at Halfords for £150 fitted.

G

garysanderson

Does anyone have experience of comparison between a Viseeo 1000 and MB's own Bluetooth cradle?

I'm told I get a lot of 'bounceback' echo (people talking to me and hearing themselves) on my MB cradle and wondered if the Viseeo 1000 was any different/better?

OP
Supersonic

Supersonic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2013 E220CDI Cabrio
Well, bought the ViseeO MBU-1000, delivered yesterday, all working inside 10 mins - Job done!!

:D

Nige

Top Bottom