iphone

Supersonic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2013 E220CDI Cabrio
Hi there

I am the proud new owner of a 2002 CLK 230K Sport which has a Nokia phone kit hidden in the centre console.

Can this be converted to take my iphone 3Gs? If not what are the options available please?

Many thanks
Nige

Edit: I've just discovered the ViseeO MBU-1000 - Looks like the way forward, am I correct??

Last edited:
G

grahammac

ust bought Viseeo 1000 for my CL500 2002. Works fantastically with three phones but my Samsung Tocco isn't compatible....3 out of 4 not bad though...bought ebay for £196

otto 67

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220 cdi W 2000/ C220 cdi W2000 2002 C220 CDI coupe
how to get the phone option to work

hi there

i would be very grateful if anybody could tell me how to get the phone to work on my W 2000 E class i have the switch in the steering wheel but don't know where to start from .
many thanks

S

steround

The cheapest option for me was to replace the radio, which was jiggered, with a new one. It has bluetooth, and picks up my i-phone the moment I get in the car.

It's a Blaupunkt, same as fitted at the factory, and has a phone keypad on the display, and a mic that is attached to the rear view mirror.

It was on offer at Halfords for £150 fitted.

G

garysanderson

Does anyone have experience of comparison between a Viseeo 1000 and MB's own Bluetooth cradle?

I'm told I get a lot of 'bounceback' echo (people talking to me and hearing themselves) on my MB cradle and wondered if the Viseeo 1000 was any different/better?

OP
Supersonic

Supersonic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2013 E220CDI Cabrio
Well, bought the ViseeO MBU-1000, delivered yesterday, all working inside 10 mins - Job done!!

:D

Nige

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom