......... or these:

Remarkable_2013-01-01_zps12d54e13.jpg

teddycatkin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W107-SL W124-220te W123-230e W201 2.0
......... or these:

Remarkable_2013-01-01_zps12d54e13.jpg

A couple of weeks before Christmas I was standing on the front talking to my neighbour --one of "those" walked slowly past us both -head down doing the customary texting. We both commented on the ignorance of todays youth --no acknowledgement or "good morning"--it was as if we did not exist ?
100 yards up the road was a skip 1/2 on footpath 1/2 on grass verge-imagine our relief and laughter as we watched him walk straight into it ----did not stop him manouvering around it and carrying on up the road in his own little world though?.

steve_k243

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E320 Sport/2016 BMW 520d (dark side for a couple of years)
A couple of weeks before Christmas I was standing on the front talking to my neighbour --one of "those" walked slowly past us both -head down doing the customary texting. We both commented on the ignorance of todays youth --no acknowledgement or "good morning"--it was as if we did not exist ?
100 yards up the road was a skip 1/2 on footpath 1/2 on grass verge-imagine our relief and laughter as we watched him walk straight into it ----did not stop him manouvering around it and carrying on up the road in his own little world though?.

I wonder if they text in the Jafaican accent that a lot of failed medical experiments, oops sorry teenagers use these days. INNIT!

Last edited:

BAZZER1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E320cdi AVANTGARDE SELECT

These Stupid Women; Use There Pushchairs, Like a Blind man uses a White Cane !!::confused:

Have you also noticed that Mothers push their Prams in front of them when crossing the road, so who gets hit first, not the Mother she is safe behind the Pram, Just a thought !!!
BAZZER1

alexanderfoti

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W221 S65 AMG - W204 C63 AMG + Various other MB's
I was driving to work on a very rainy morning once, I was in the left hand lane and there was a van in the right hand lane waiting to turn right.

3 school children ran out in front of my car, full emergencey stop, BAS and all.

There was a good 5 seconds of dread until my wiper wiped again and I saw that they had noticed and stepped back. That nearly gave me an anurysum!

alexanderfoti

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W221 S65 AMG - W204 C63 AMG + Various other MB's
Have you also noticed that Mothers push their Prams in front of them when crossing the road, so who gets hit first, not the Mother she is safe behind the Pram, Just a thought !!!
BAZZER1

Always from behind a bus as well, good friend of mine hit said pram on his motorbike one day, luckily it was very low speed and no injuries!

Top Bottom