Is it me .

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
Agreed.

New bathroom nicely tiled all over. Solid walls not studs. Wife wants a wall mounted waterfall tap. Can't be done I say...why not she says...the pipes need to go in the wall (tiled remember) I say...throws a huge huff and says I get everything my own way...!!!
Mount them externally to the tiles. Use stainless or nickel plated piping. When she then moans, tell her that you told her :)

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
The job's finished...minus wall mounted tap.

peterws1957

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
sl350 /2004/3.7 and CL65/2009/6.0
I don’t get women. What’s wrong with having an alloy on the dining room table and giving it a good clean and polish.ive got the tv on a beer and the dog is quite happy nicking the cloths and bogging off Down the garden so I have to chase here . I don’t get the problem .
I don't have that problem. You're more likely to find Ms peterws cleaning car parts on the table than me.

OP
Geoffdy

Geoffdy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Cdi200 sports edition estate 2007
Agreed.

New bathroom nicely tiled all over. Solid walls not studs. Wife wants a wall mounted waterfall tap. Can't be done I say...why not she says...the pipes need to go in the wall (tiled remember) I say...throws a huge huff and says I get everything my own way...!!!
Brilliant

Capra

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 2013 C350 CDI Pan roof
I don’t get women. What’s wrong with having an alloy on the dining room table and giving it a good clean and polish.ive got the tv on a beer and the dog is quite happy nicking the cloths and bogging off Down the garden so I have to chase here . I don’t get the problem .
My mates mums partner once rebuilt a motorbike in the living room once, took him six weeks.

Jimbo1959

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
VW Scirocco. The Quattro, E350 CDi Blue Efficiency Sport Coupe, now both gone
What I know about women you could write on the back of a postage stamp mate

I know exactly what you mean. I’ve been married for almost 35 years and Swmbo is still as much of a mystery now, as the day we met.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimbo1959

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I don't have that problem. You're more likely to find Ms peterws cleaning car parts on the table than me.

You lucky fellow, ....speaks very quietly... I don’t suppose she has a similarly inclined sister?

ajlsl600

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
clk3202001,sl6002003 with everything regrettably sold ,A class 170cdi auto. NG/TF1800 ML250

IF women understood us AND our car obsession it would spoil the whole thing AND we would have to find something else to pour our spare cash into !!

peterws1957

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
sl350 /2004/3.7 and CL65/2009/6.0
You lucky fellow, ....speaks very quietly... I don’t suppose she has a similarly inclined sister?

She has but they're all spoken for . Her adult daughter is similarly inclined but you've just missed the boat there unfortunately.

Jimbo1959

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
She has but they're all spoken for . Her adult daughter is similarly inclined but you've just missed the boat there unfortunately.

oh well, looks like I’m stuck with Swmbo then.

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
oh well, looks like I’m stuck with Swmbo then.

Trade ins are always available just be careful on the test drive...

Rappey69

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c220 w204 amg sport
I live in an ex pub and put my lotus, minus the body shell in what was the lounge bar for a complete rebuild.. was a nice cosy place to work. Also dragged a 45ft long yacht mast through the window, across the bar and along the passage way to do some work on it !

Jimbo1959

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Agreed.

Just tell her your name's Naraic (Sorry I don't know your Christian name) not Merlin. :D

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
! ekas k**f

Last edited by a moderator:

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom