w210inSpain

Reaction score
Originally from Swindon, Wiltshire, now live in Sp
Website
www.arroyoproperty.com
Your Mercedes
E300 TD 1999 3.0L
Hi,
I´m familiar with the comfort circuit on on W124´s and W201´s etc but have a W210 without.
It´s a pain having to have the ignition on to close windows, especially when you stop, remove the key and then realise your window is down.
On the earlier models you could simply open the door and operate the window.
Should my W210 do the same?

Any help would be appreciated.

Pete.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
I am not sire till I turn on my other computer,,this is the wiring diagram of the windows for now here

jberks

Reaction score
M1, Outside lane, somewhere between Leeds and Lond
Your Mercedes
Jaguar XF 3.0 S, LR Freelander 2, Fiat 500 & Fiat Panda
I thought there was a short time delay on the 210. There isn't one on the 211 mind.
You know you can use the remote to close the windows from the outside though...?

Alex Crow

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W169, W124, w202, W203, KTM 250 EXC, VW T25 camper and a Polo in a pear tree
opening the door is not supposed to allow window operation, you need the ignition on as you have found. but it seems you are unaware that pointing the key at the drivers door handle operates the total closure. just lock as normal and keep the button pressed, after a couple of seconds the windows and sunroof will close.

The Hooded Claw

Reaction score
opening the door is not supposed to allow window operation, you need the ignition on as you have found. but it seems you are unaware that pointing the key at the drivers door handle operates the total closure. just lock as normal and keep the button pressed, after a couple of seconds the windows and sunroof will close.

Was just gonna say that meself!!!!!!!!!

LYNALL

Reaction score
Mine and the wifes car small delay when ign turned off allowing you to close windows but as soon as any door opened everything stops dead.

Yes fob works a treat, of course you look a total knob standing pointing the remote at your car door for what seems like ages!

Lynall

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom