Is warranty price negotiable?

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
lol, I had a look last year during the wheel alignment, very nice indeed. Maybe that will be the courtesy car?

Think you have more chance of flying round the moon in a dustbin lol

Argus

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W205 Brilliant Blue/Grey, M274
In my experience the MB warranty is about as worthwhile as any other warranty.
My car is under warranty and the DLR/sidelight failed. Conveniently for MB the headlight unit (all front lights are in the single headlight unit) or the headlight control unit isn't covered by the warranty.
A number of years ago my car, not MB, was under warranty and the DMF failed. Again conveniently for them, the DMF wasn't covered.
As with all warranties, in my experience, they really are not worth the paper they're written on.
Maybe I've just been unlucky....

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom