It Official!

OP
robertjrt

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500L 2001, gone but, never forgotten
That's what dads are for and of course the occasional 'cash cow';):lol::lol:

I paid for the cars, tax, insurance and RAC cover, as one does, as well as teaching them to drive and when they sold the cars they kept the money!!

The logic of the female mind, to add insult to injury my youngest bought Premium Bonds with the sale money and she won the first month they qualified:shock:

Helen did enjoy her extended holiday to the Great Barrier Reef so much so that American Express sent me a case of wine when she ran out of money, she said it was only fair as she had paid most of the cost!!!

There are no pockets on shrouds, all you leave behind is the next generation.:D

toby_tobias

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W212 sport e250. (miss the e320 w211)
I hope when you sell it on ebay you include a dossier of it's history as a momento for it's next 'lucky' owner. will be interesting to see how much it goes for as low miles and full mb service history:p:p:lol:

OP
robertjrt

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500L 2001, gone but, never forgotten
I hope when you sell it on ebay you include a dossier of it's history as a momento for it's next 'lucky' owner. will be interesting to see how much it goes for as low miles and full mb service history:p:p:lol:

Oh no, its going to auction.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom