Its official, trackers and physical theft deterrents are useless.

Alfie

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.comand.co.uk
Your Mercedes
A150 manual, smart forTwo, W205 AMG line premium plus.
that might be what the term means but it also means they a free to reoffend and most do because they don't know any different , custodial sentence in one of her majestys holiday camps , yeah bet that teaches em a life lesson pal , not !

Can you show me the audited figures where you get the information ‘most do’ from?

An offence commited whilst on bail is treated far more seriously plus under the recent guidelines any offence commited during the period of a suspended sentence is also treated more seriously plus the original sentence is invoked. A custodial sentence is far more than a slap on the wrist.

rorywquin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
An old B-Class.
This reality has replicated itself across Africa and we get told our its our fault.

There is a political party in SA openly saying that all whites should be killed. The incumbent party (ANC) does nothing about it or the daily murder & torture of white farmers.

"White lives don't matter."

rorywquin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
An old B-Class.

The only time anyone cared about the whites in SA was when they were a white minority government. Sanctions, sports boycotts, cultural boycotts etc etc and yet Russia can invade Crimea and still host Olympics. The Chinese and Qatar have outrageously poor human rights track records and yet everyone trades & plays with them. Seems people are very one-eyed at times.

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
There is a political party in SA openly saying that all whites should be killed. The incumbent party (ANC) does nothing about it or the daily murder & torture of white farmers.

"White lives don't matter."

Many moons ago I stood in New York listening to a "Black Power" meeting the speaker said just that to me, they stood with long wooden staffs pointing at me then banging them on the ground.

I stood next door to a huge black man and said "the natives aren't very friendly"

he agreed and bought me and my partner a drink by way of apology and I enjoyed the moment.

Tony Dyson

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2014 C 220 CDI W204 OM 651
The only time anyone cared about the whites in SA was when they were a white minority government. Sanctions, sports boycotts, cultural boycotts etc etc and yet Russia can invade Crimea and still host Olympics. The Chinese and Qatar have outrageously poor human rights track records and yet everyone trades & plays with them. Seems people are very one-eyed at times.
I have often wondered what would have been the likely outcome in SA and the wider regions had Nelson Mandela not been as magnanimous after his release from prison in 1990? “For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others,” from his autobiography.

rorywquin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
An old B-Class.
I have often wondered what would have been the likely outcome in SA and the wider regions had Nelson Mandela not been as magnanimous after his release from prison in 1990? “For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others,” from his autobiography.

There is no arguing that the set up (apartheid) in SA was wrong.

Re your question about Mandela. The outcome is exactly what it would have been without his wisdom. While he was still alive, things were pretty calm. Once he died, all bets were off and the corruption, incompetence, lawlessness and targeted killing of whites became (and still is) the norm. When thieves break into houses, if the residents are white, torture and rape becomes part of the game for them. The ANC sits back and does nothing & the cops are so corrupt and incompetent that criminals never get caught.

The blacks there still whinge and whine about white rule (25 years on). There is a bigger middle class of black people than all the whites still living in the country. Most whites left there are literally "poor whites". Those that could leave left a long time ago.

There was a fantastic infrastructure and everything worked from a flourishing export arms industry, to nuclear power (and weapons) to pharmaceuticals, car manufacturing (e.g. all RHD BMW 3 series for world wide distribution were made (assembled) there) and farming. Now nothing works and the country is almost lawless.

We have several friends still living there and everyday is a grind. If you don't bribe black officials, you get nothing done.

SA is not the happy well run little jewel on the tip of Africa that the ANC wants everybody to think it is.

Rant over.....

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
It gets washed in snowflakes as it doesn't fit the current narrative of the nasty racist white man, poor subjugated black man.

RhodieBill

Reaction score
Central South Coast. (Previously Out of Africa).
Your Mercedes
2001 W208 CLK320 182U ALMANDINE-BLACK METALLIC
Getting back to deterrents...

This would do the job..... I mentioned my brother's Ruger .357's in a previous post. Here's something for those unfamiliar:

I've been watching this chap for years - I think he's ex-FBI.

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom