jacklee

JACKLEE

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
260 e saab 900 HONDA ACCORD
Hi can anyone help with central locking failure and rear and boot light please lights staying on have changed door switches key entry to car only opens drivers door any help will be appreciated paul

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Your 260E is a 124 I take it

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Something must have gone wrong with the PSE pump or boot wiring, we hardly ever have an issue like this, does the pump run, and I take it that the lamps only come on with the ignition

OP
J

JACKLEE

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Hi what is the pse pump please lights in boot and rear passenger have now decided to work properly maybe tomorrow or three days time after opening boot lights will stay on and i have to remove the fuse removed the pump today ran a supply to terminals nothing took apart and tried supply to the pump outer terminals nothing ran supply to the pump red and black wires and it started to run i hope this is clear enough to understand central locking with key is still not opening all doors with keys is there a relay that the supply to door locking and lights (inner) come from paul

OP
J

JACKLEE

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Can no one help with my problems jackee

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
In all front doors there is a electrical switch, when you put the key in the switch contacts make, this activates the PSE pump and the doors and boot unlock.

If the pump runs and the car does not unlock, then. a vacuum leak.

you can check this by timing it out, on a good working system the pump will run for 4-5 secs and cut, with leaks in the pipes or diaphragm it will run around 18 sec and time out from the built in timer.

The fuel filler cap must not be over looked

http://www.detali.ru/cat/oem_mb2.as...GM=717.433&CT=F&cat=15S&SID=80&SGR=045&SGN=02

All of your car is here, links open after BM ½ way down each page

http://www.detali.ru/cat/oem_mb1.asp?TP=1&F=124026_15S&M=103.940&GA=722.409&GM=717.433&

OP
J

JACKLEE

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Hi malcolm many thanks for last email still waiting for pse pump purchased from ebay if still not working how can i test if lock activator is working thanks paul

OP
J

JACKLEE

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
:dmany thanks malcolm pump arrived you were right split in pipe lucky it was the first pipe i looked at everything working once again thanks for information paul

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom