Jensen Interceptor

keefysher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W166 GLE350AMG Line 3.0 2017. BMW Z3 2.8 1998.
who gives way if someone is driving into the space that you've driven over your 1st space to get to? :rolleyes:
The early bird...

No need to give way, I'm ahead of the others so plenty of spaces :geek:;)

Flexible working no clock in/out at set times.

keefysher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W166 GLE350AMG Line 3.0 2017. BMW Z3 2.8 1998.
So If I'm just over halfway into the space as you drive through the space at the back you'll give way to me ;);)
As you would be halfway in, it would be obvious I'd not go in that bay in front of me as you are driving like Miss Daisy into, innit . Plus your unusual colour car would have caught my eye and I'd be aware of you!! ;) :rolleyes: Ive seen how Grey Funnel lines drive:geek:

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 Merc 220 CDi Est Auto Av (s203)
I would like to be in charge of the idiots who design car park layouts - you know what I mean: where every space is marked out at a perfect 90 degrees which is often virtually impossinble to negotiate "properly" (whatever that's supposed to be)!

A few years ago we went to Lanzarote and drove into a supermarket car park which was infuriatimgly marked out in the said perfect 90 degreees with one external line against a very long neighbouring wall - at least 60 cars long.

It was very pleasing to see that the locals ignored the marked spaces completely and were all parked at a slight angle i.e.: "herring bone" style. It was easy to see how every visitor had driven along the lane and turned their steering wheel slightly to enter a space - this is highly efficient, very easy and probably each vehicle took less space than they would have occupied inside the "perfect" space designed by the moron who marked out the spaces and was probably not a driver!

Top Bottom