Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
That's gotta be a scam (or vengeful ex spouse!) :shock:

mtinlin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E320 Cabriolet, 300TE 24v, E230, Subaru Legacy Estate
Perhaps you can't list a car for £999,999.00 on ebay. Sadly I have never needed to.

JEZ.S320L

Reaction score
Website
www.latorreonline.es
Your Mercedes
Lincoln Navigator and a S320L Business Edition
If it sounds too good to be true, it usually IS. Just take a look at the number of 'hits' - and it's STILL for sale??

Lovely car though :D

Quickbrit

Reaction score
Website
www.2wf.com
Your Mercedes
2010 E Class 250 CDI Cab
Here's his reply to the availability...

If I pursued this it would probably mean I'll be giving 9,999 to a 'third party' and I would then be out of pocket as the car is not real.

Unfortunately lots get taken this way.

MikeE

Dear quickbrit,

Hi,

It is nothing wrong with my account. I am selling the car !!!! The 1954 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Gullwing in showroom condition with is still for sale. A great car, never implied in any accident, in excellent condition with full service history. Vehicle Registration Mark is VFF564.

I have recently moved to SLOVAKIA and opened a small business here. The car is here as well but it's still UK registered. The car belonged to my uncle who died few months ago and as he has no kids he left a legacy to me. I do not know much about old cars and because I am Not an enthusiast I decided to sell.

The car meets United Kingdom DOT and EPA guidelines so there will be no problems regarding UK Customs policy on receiving the car. It comes with original invoice, log book, keys and all the documents to register it into your name.

There is no outstanding finance on the vehicle. The car is in excellent condition, the bodywork is immaculate, no scratches, dents or hidden defects as well as the interior in excellent non-smoking condition.

The final price is £10,000+ shipping to your door. For an accurate shipping cost please include your shipping address in your next email.

Due to amount involved and due the fact I am not located in United Kingdom anymore, I only accept third party transaction mediator ... and I am talking about eBay.

All documents, including V5 log book on your name will be provided along with the car.

Please email me soon if you want to move forward and let me know if you need anything else.
All the best Charles Wheadon !

P.S please remember to UNCHECK the option box to ‘Hide my email address from widgercharlie’ otherwise I will be unable to respond until at least the next working day.

OP
Myros

Myros

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R107, S211, R170, C219
perhaps we helped in some small way

Maybe someone is 9999 still in pocket. I know I am.
The moral is never surf e-bay if you've had a few......

Silverspa

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C200K (2002)
Here's his reply to the availability...

If I pursued this it would probably mean I'll be giving 9,999 to a 'third party' and I would then be out of pocket as the car is not real.

Unfortunately lots get taken this way.

MikeE

Dear quickbrit,

Hi,

It is nothing wrong with my account. I am selling the car !!!! The 1954 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Gullwing in showroom condition with is still for sale. A great car, never implied in any accident, in excellent condition with full service history. Vehicle Registration Mark is VFF564.

I have recently moved to SLOVAKIA and opened a small business here. The car is here as well but it's still UK registered. The car belonged to my uncle who died few months ago and as he has no kids he left a legacy to me. I do not know much about old cars and because I am Not an enthusiast I decided to sell.

The car meets United Kingdom DOT and EPA guidelines so there will be no problems regarding UK Customs policy on receiving the car. It comes with original invoice, log book, keys and all the documents to register it into your name.

There is no outstanding finance on the vehicle. The car is in excellent condition, the bodywork is immaculate, no scratches, dents or hidden defects as well as the interior in excellent non-smoking condition.

The final price is £10,000+ shipping to your door. For an accurate shipping cost please include your shipping address in your next email.

Due to amount involved and due the fact I am not located in United Kingdom anymore, I only accept third party transaction mediator ... and I am talking about eBay.

All documents, including V5 log book on your name will be provided along with the car.

Please email me soon if you want to move forward and let me know if you need anything else.
All the best Charles Wheadon !

P.S please remember to UNCHECK the option box to ‘Hide my email address from widgercharlie’ otherwise I will be unable to respond until at least the next working day.

It's an email scam. Clue is in the P.S. bit. When you hand over your email address, they use it to log in to your email account, then hack your ebay account. A friend of mine was selling an item and got a bid on it, then ebay contacted them to say the account from which the bid was made had been hacked, and the bid was withdrawn.

Mint Gullwing for £10k? If only.... *dreams*;)

keith100

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w204 c300 2008 (Gone)
Your all too late ! -I bought it.

Brilliant, well done. Its good to see some one who has the self-confidence to spot a bargain!

Now, my Auntie left me this great detached house at the end of Pall Mall. Easy conversion into apartments, terrific security. Just email me a $10,000 deposit to Western Union, to be held in trust by my lawyer (so no worries for you) and we can complete the deal at $100,000. :lol:

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom