Karcher pressure washer

rorywquin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
An old B-Class.
My stepson is on my blacklist.
He borrowed a dehumidifier to dry out some plaster he'd had done. I'd used it twice. The dog chewed the power lead (apparently) so he threw it away. Took 8 months to get the truth from him. If he'd fessed up at the time I'd have just fitted a new power lead. Never offered to replace it or pay for it.
He also borrowed a set of 4 expensive Oztent camping chairs (Blobcat will be familiar with these I'm sure). Of the 4 3 came back quickly. The 4th took over a year to come back.
If he asks now I either don't have what he wants or someone else has borrowed it.

We gave some friends the keys to our French house for a week (for free). When they left they left food scraps in the kitchen and their kids had knocked a hole through the plasterboard in the kitchen when playing with a rocking chair. They did apologise for the wall but it was a very dismissive apology.
Another friend borrowed it for three weeks (he was actually my ex-boss) and was completely the opposite. He not only arranged and paid for our cleaner to go after they left but also replaced the BBQ gas bottle, left 6 bottles of wine and a bottle of champagne in the house for us for our next visit. On top of that he sent us a hamper of wine and food to our UK home as well!

OzTent is good gear (I had a gazebo).
The ex-boss is like me - I'll return it better than I got it - I hate users. We had a holiday place in Turkey (Bodrum) and soon realised who wanted free holidays and who were friends.......

rorywquin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
An old B-Class.
For some reason I cannot get the plug in detergent to come through, this is not for the car but for the drive. Anyone have the K4 with the plastic canister than you attach??

EDIT: Has to be running on low pressure for the mix to happen.
Yep mine has a "mix" setting!

Last edited:

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom