Key fob doesn't always work

rlx

Reaction score
Malcolm, please check your PMs for a msg re my key.

rlx

Reaction score
Hi Malcolm,

please reply to the PM I sent regarding the key I sent you a while back.

benz1

Reaction score
I only have 2 spare metal keys here, I will fix up to send them both to you to try

I have tried PM'ing you a new postal address as you haven't sent the keys to the current address.

Your PM box is full, so delivery is failing. Can you clear some PM space as I don't want to put my address on the public forum?

rlx

Reaction score
Hi Malcolm,

Still waiting on a reply to the PM I sent a while back about the key I sent you.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Sorry I will attend to it over the week end

rlx

Reaction score
Hi Malcolm,
still no reply...

Any progress?

benz1

Reaction score
I have tried PM'ing you a new postal address as you haven't sent the keys to the current address.

Your PM box is full, so delivery is failing. Can you clear some PM space as I don't want to put my address on the public forum?

Malcolm, if you can't clear space in your PM inbox, can you send an alternative way for me to communicate my postal address to you so I can get the keys you promised to send???

rlx

Reaction score
Hi Malcolm,

I still haven't heard from you re the key I sent you months ago. If you can't fix it or you've accidentally broken it, no problem. Just send it back...

rlx

Reaction score
Malcolm,

could you please give me an update regarding the key I sent you? If you are stuck, please send it back.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Malcolm,

could you please give me an update regarding the key I sent you? If you are stuck, please send it back.

I have fitted a new Xtal, I would like the £40 upfront, if the key does not operate your car I would like the key back to remove the new part and I will refund you the money in full

benz1

Reaction score
Malcolm, if you can't clear space in your PM inbox, can you send an alternative way for me to communicate my postal address to you so I can get the keys you promised to send???

In case you have missed this and all my other posts -as I see you are still actively posting on the forum...
Can you return the metal part of my key as requested? You have had it since December 2009.

This is getting shameful and quite ridiculous.

benz1

Reaction score
"When was the last time that you tried your manual key in the door locks and the boot, for if you get a flat battery and you cannot operate the locks, it can be very difficult to get into the car to charge the battery"

Malcolm, I am still expecting my key from you - going on to 2 years now. I am surprised you can put the above comment in your signature, yet don't bother to reply to someone who's metal key you have not returned. Seems very disingenuous if you ask me...

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
"When was the last time that you tried your manual key in the door locks and the boot, for if you get a flat battery and you cannot operate the locks, it can be very difficult to get into the car to charge the battery"

Malcolm, I am still expecting my key from you - going on to 2 years now. I am surprised you can put the above comment in your signature, yet don't bother to reply to someone who's metal key you have not returned. Seems very disingenuous if you ask me...
I have put up an answer on one of the other threads where you posted

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom